Royal Wedding Memorabilia..What you got?

Arlandria

Love being Mrs.C xx
Reaction score
So, has anyone bought anything for the Royal Wedding, memorabilia type? I today bought a 'collectors edition magazine' :blush: and may get more stuff as i'm a bit of a geek like that...

:coffee:

That mag from Tesco is really nice, its like a 'programme' and i'll keep all the newspapers too. More for Olivia also :thumbs:

I'll just keep the newspapers me thinks for LO to look at when shes older :)

the only thing I've bought is the new Cinderella Royal Edition but that's only because Daisy is obsessed and I've been meaning to buy it for ages! Just so happened they released it so I bought it.

Wont be bothering with anything else, not a huge fan of the royals!

The only thing I want is the cup with the printing error that put Harry and Kate on it! :haha:

Other than that, I really couldn't care less.

Nothing, I don't get the fuss :shrug:. When I got married no one was interested in a mug with my face on it. I'm not jealous at all :sulk:

I'm getting a tattoo of Prince Harry in his Nazi outfit on my left arse cheek

Nothing :shrug:

I am not all interested, my otherhalf is chuffed cos he is working the day they married so he gets double time :)

V xx

i work at a care home, so we are doing a party for the royal wedding for the residents
& the residents are helping to make some of the decorations.
the other day while up the town, i saw a t-shirt in primark, in the kids section.
was a cartoon pic of will & kate and said "i've found my prince" on it
:haha:

nothing :haha: my boss has bought banners for the pub though and there is talk of tshirts for us to wear :dohh:

I'm going to buy the replica of Kate's engagement ring. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->