Rubbing her Eyes

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by candeur, Apr 21, 2009.

1. candeur

candeur Well-Known Member

Seren is rubbing her eyes as if she's tired so much recently, even after long naps, and she sleeps through the night, so I don't see how she can stil be tired?
    Is this normal? Could it be a growth spurt maybe?
    x

2. heather91

heather91 Preggers with 2nd

This might seem a bit weird, but Tiffany has recently started doing this (sleeps through, take a couple of naps in the day) but she's also been sneezing quite a bit so I've put it down to either allergie or hayfever as my hayfever has just kicked in! I'd ask your HV, but hayfever always makes my eyes itch so I assumed it would be the same for her lol x

3. rach321

rach321 Well-Known Member

I was going to suggest hayfever as well

4. PeanutBean

PeanutBean Mumma to Byron & Indigo

Byron rubs his eyes a lot too and is about the same age. I think it's just that he has learnt how to do it!

5. malpal

malpal Mummy to 3 girlies!!!

Yep Lexie is also doing the whole eye rubbing! Tonight was the worse whilst feeding her her dinner of courgette and parsnip, the hands were either in her mouth or rubbing her eyes, we ended up with dinner all in her eyelashes and eyebrows!
    She also keeps burying her face into me when she tired that's a new thing too!!
    xx