rubbishing lining

lintu

TTC a playmate for DD
Reaction score
Hiya ladies, my Dr has prescribed me estrogen to boost my rubbish womb lining, my scan at CD30 it was only 3mm.

Went CD12 it was 3.5mm but the CD 16 WAS 3.9mm so she gave me estrogen one tab three times pet day, I'm just over a week in to them.

Has anyone had this rubbish lining issue before and had a successful pregnancy

Have you tried drinking raspberry leaf tea? That helps but only drink it before ovulation.

I know someone on b&b who took estrogen to boost her lining. It did help her. She had other issues though and got her bfp when everything was fixed.

It did improve but only a little, yes had the tea and drink pomegranate juice. Booked in for womb scuffing on the 18th fingers xd

Hey, I drank raspberry leaf tea and 100% pomegranate juice (separately) plus all the estrogen from doctor before my 2nd ivf, my lining went up from 7 to 10mm. I only drank it for 4days. If I had chance to drink it longer, I assume the lining will go thicker. On my 1st ivf, I only had estrogen and lining never went up and that ivf cycle was failed. I'm currently 5months pregnant from the 2nd ivf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->