rude wanting something for nothing

amie-leigh

Mummy To Princess Morgan
Reaction score
ahhhh im so annoyed
i advertised a big bag of morgan's out grown clothes on gumtree a black bag full to bursting and last week had a guy ask what was the lowest i'd take we agreed on £20 he was meant to come on monday to collect but never showed he emailed yesterday morning to say he'd had car trouble and could his mum come today to collect them i was a bit annoyed but agreed
his mum turned up at the back of 10 an hour late and i showed her the clothes and said we had agreed on £20
she said her son had said they were free :wacko: so she called him he was on speaker phone so i could hear him saying just say we are really skint and need them and you've wasted petrol driving there:growlmad:
she said was a bit embarrassed but then said well i've come for then so might as well take them
she left without them i don't think they ever intended to pay for them
it annoys me people expect something for nothing
now to go relist them on gumtree

:growlmad:

I would be really peeved at that hon, some people are pisstakers for sure. It really puts me off using sites like gumtree which is a shame cos the only other thing is using ebay which charges greedy money for fees :wacko: Or put up notices in shop boards but no-one ever seems to look at them lol.

Hope you find a genuine buyer soon x x

hmmm dont blame you for being annoyed, i would of been too, how embarrasing for the mum too!

oh thats well cheeky, thankfully we have never had anyone do that to us however i sure the OH would of had some nice words for them lol

thanks everyone i was really annoyed because they were listed at £40ono so they were getting them for half price
i had another person ask about them so hopefully they want to buy because i really need my bedroom back :rofl:

:shock: what is wrong with people! it's sooooo rude! hope they're sold soon hon :hugs: xx

thats soooo cheeky! i really cant believe some people :dohh:

Omg that's terrible! I find a lot of people on gumtree can be like that:(

How awful!! FFS what is wrong with people. £20 for a bag that size is a really amazing price :growlmad:

:shock:
This is why I'd never get anything picked up while I was on my own :lol: I sold my couch on eBay and made my mum come round while they picked it up!

Also, Gumtree is officially shit. I found my horrendous landlord on there!

that is rude. my mum had fishes that kept breeding so instead of flushing the babies, she listed them on gumtree as for free. She got loads of calls and a guy came and when she said he could have 3 or 4 of them cos she had promised some to other people he got all arsey saying he had a big tank etc and even had the balls to ask for my mums other fishes that werent even for sale too :wacko: who does that?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->