Ruined boobs?!

H

HanaK

So I breastfed my son for eight weeks and have been formula feeding for two. I always had small boobs (pre pregnancy) and was rather looking forward to them being small again when I finished bf (not the reason I stopped lol) as some of my clothes didn't fit/look right with huge boobs and I'm used to dressing a fairly shapeless, slim body. They are smaller now BUT they just feel, I dunno, empty... Like as if the stuffing as been sucked out... Not saggy exactly, just kind of flat at the top.

Has anyone else found this?

Yes lol

After breastfeeding two babies past a year my breasts are not so full, but I'm assured that this happens to formula feeders too and is actually caused by pregnancy... x

I heard it was pregnancy related but I'm not sure I believe it - my son is such a hungry little monster I'm sure he's sucked some of my insides out!

Its to do with pregnancy not breastfeeding but people associate it to BF because it will only happen after you stop.

They should fill back out a little in time

i started switching my LO to formula about a month ago so I bf a lot less now. I did notice at the beginning the boobs looked emptier but they are back to normal now.

What annoys me is that my boobs are still bigger than they were pre-preggo :/

i started switching my LO to formula about a month ago so I bf a lot less now. I did notice at the beginning the boobs looked emptier but they are back to normal now.

Oh don't say that... I'd rather empty, baggy boobs that them get big again!

Oh don't say that... I'd rather empty, baggy boobs that them get big again!

ughhhh mine were 34DD before pregnancy...then after LO was born they became 32F:cry: I want my DD's back, a size F is too effin big! I can't find good bras under $100:nope:

I don't fit *any* bras at the moment - the cup size is a C but there's this big space at the top! I need like a B and a half lol.

I had the sagginess after I lost my daughter (so no BF at all) also, so it has NOTHING to do with BF. It did go away after awhile though.

It's actually due to pregnancy, not breastfeeding. But I've heard it goes back to normal! I'm still breastfeeding so I'm not sure what normal is anymore lol

My boobs are like a week old balloon to :haha:
Apart from the aching, leaking and weird coloured nipples... I loved my breastfeeding boobs! They looked like a boob job up there all high and mighty.

At least there are push up bras.

I dont agree with it being only to do with pregnancy at all. My boobs have got droopier and less firm with every month that I breastfeed - the tops have lost their roundness and general oomph, and they feel deflated for want of a better word. And I am not imagining it - its as clear as day in photographs. However, they were going to go South eventually and I am glad its because I am having a beautiful BF relationship with my daughter rather than it just being old age!

I've always liked my boobs... a nice high perky symmetrical B:thumbup:

I thought they would get better with pregnancy but the bigger they get the more they droop :nope: I'm hoping they will not get any bigger and just stay the same until they return back to the before state! Although If they don't I may just have to rob my Husbands 401K :haha: and get a boob job and while I'm at it go ahead and get a tummy tuck too. I wonder how I can justify blowing all that money... hmmm how about " I'm doing it for the good of our family"!

I know what you mean about the empty feeling. Mine actually 'filled up' again though, they don't look quite the same as pre preg, a bit saggier but not bad at all. They're also the same size as pre preg, they got HUGE while I was BFing. There is hope! :)

I know what you mean about the empty feeling. Mine actually 'filled up' again though, they don't look quite the same as pre preg, a bit saggier but not bad at all. They're also the same size as pre preg, they got HUGE while I was BFing. There is hope! :)

You've made me feel better! I've been mourning my beautiful pre-baby boobs. :blush:

i dont see how they couldnt be effected with the skin stretching and deflating on the daily. that and LO tugging my nipple like an elastic band :rofl: they have to be worse off than if they just filled once and then werent used and abused for the last 4 and a half months and counting. no way theyll be the same after a year of this. sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->