Running Moms

RunnerGirl

Mom to Maggie
Reaction score
At what age did you put LO in a running stroller? Or was there a certain milestone with head control that you waited for? I have a running stroller and a National Park 10 miles away with miles of smoothly paved trails calling my name.:happydance:

i went out running with LO when he was 6 weeks old.
we had a stroller that kept him nice and snug in place.
i think they actually enjoy the movement and the bumps.

Hmm how exciting! 6 months is the recommended age for head control.

If you are into running (and from your name I guess you are :rofl:) you can also buy a cheap travel system and leave the baby in the infant seat, and just run the crap out of it! My Graco is absolutely destroyed from being run over gravel pits etc. for 2 hours a day but it served me well until LO was 6+ months ;)

This is how I ran with up from 2-4 months, he was asleep whenever it was in motion, nice tight swaddle, good infant head support. The tires are shot but it was a temporary use. I am an athlete myself (powerlifting is my sport) so I usually went faster/harder than most people so I needed to make sure it was very supportive.

Attachments

• watching.jpg
    watching.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 14
you can also buy a cheap travel system and leave the baby in the infant seat, and just run the crap out of it! My Graco is absolutely destroyed from being run over gravel pits etc. for 2 hours a day but it served me well until LO was 6+ months ;)

Haha, this is what I have been doing. So heavy! I will be a power lifter also if I keep this routine up.:thumbup:

lol! Well just keep going & then at around 6 months is when they are ready for a jogging stroller (assuming it is a 'typical' one like a Cheetah, that's what I am thinking of).

I did mostly HIIT (okay, all HIIT - I've never run more than 30 min in my life) so it was pretty battered!

damn aliss, look at that swaddle on that baby.
you are an expert!

ETA: just saw, so sorry about your loss hun :hugs:

Aw thanks :hugs:

And yes I was a pro swaddler, even at 30lbs LOL, thank goodness he outgrew that at 10 months :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->