Runny nose.

rainbows_x

Mummy.
Reaction score
Ava was up all night last night. She has a really runny nose - just came out of no-where, she was really unsettled, at 4am I got up with her as she was just laid there, not crying but upset she couldn't sleep. I fed her, sjhe only had 7oz, but obviously that's still good as she normally sleeps 10-10.

Put her back to sleep at 5.30 and she's awake now.
When she woke now (gross alert) she had tonnes of dried boggeys & sneezed a couple times & had tonnes of green bogeys come out lol.

Her temp is the low end of normal & she seems happy in herself, she also has a little cough, but not bringing anything up with it.

When we feed her sometimes she chokes a little & refuses the bottle from then on, we have a battle for about an hour of patting & rubbing her back and trying to bring up trapped mucuos (when she brings it up, there is tonnes) she did do it lastnight & OH thinks it's coming out through her nose? We were worried it could be fluid trapped on her lungs but obvioiusly don't know?

My twins have had quite a few colds and get really bunged up and snotty noses and all the dried bogies in the morning, but its always just been a cold with my two! If it gets any worse take her to the doctor and they will have a listen to her chest! Also try rubbing Vickes vapour rub on her chest and olbus oil on a sheet next to her nose when she sleeps!

Also.. https://www.mothercare.com/Calpol-S...1/280-6039947-5246126?_encoding=UTF8&mcb=core

Haven't used it myself because my boys got over their colds by the time I got round to getting some, but next time they have a cold I'm gonna give it a go! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->