runny poo - infacol?

feisty_filly

Reaction score
today LO has gad about 4 poos already and they have all been runny. he is formula fed and gets infacol befor each feed. hes happy in himself and is still taking feeds.
im just wondering if i should worry? and if it maby has something to do with the infacol?
any help would be great.

Infacol hasn't changed my LO's poo but it might be that your LO has reacted badly to an ingredient - if the runny poos continue and it worrys you then speak to your health visitor she will be able to advise you :)

I've heard of infacol causing constipation but not the runs.
Is it just runny or is it actual diarrhea? If it is then speak to your HV or GP to get advice on keeping your LO hydrated.

My Lo has had nearly a week of awful runny poo and a bad tummy. The dr put it down to either something in my diet or infacol. I stopped giving him the infacol a few days ago and today i've seen a huge improvement in him. Try stopping it for a few days and see if it helps. Hugs xx

Yes, infacol caused very runny poos in my LO, things improved when I stopped using it.

I had this problem with Enfamil so i switched to good start and he is great now you should also try the formula feeding forum they have tons of answers from moms who formula feed there babes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->