ryanair or aer lingus

numum

Reaction score
hey for anyone who has experience of either or both how was it? (i mean with lo obviously!) i have to book a flight with one or the other and tho aer lingus is a little more expensive they might just be more comfortable with lo. any thoughts?

Aer Lingus is the better one I find, the seats are more comfortable & you can reserve your seats online so you can choose an aisle or window seat. Whereas with Ryanair its a free for all for seating, so everyone is running to get their seats!!

I have no advice as I haven't travelled with LO yet, but I hate Ryanair with a passion so it would be Aer Lingus just because of that!

I havnt heard a good word about either especially not ryanaire. But if I had to choose air lingus.

Aer Lingus is generally better! Ryanair cheap enough but don't expect any whistles or bells, you pretty much get what you pay for!

lol I fly with ryanair alot about once every 2 month and have never had a problem with them and when you have a child you are one of the ones on first so get a good seat xx

I hate ryanair too but we used them in June and we just made sure to read all the small print about baggage etc so there was no way they could charge us extra. It was fine.

Aer lingus Aer lingus Aer lingus - I have travelled with DD1 on ryanair and it was a form or pure torture whereas I flew with both girls (by myself) with Aer lingus and they were SO nice and helpful (and i didnt need any help but they kept offering) AND talked to both of my girls thoughout the flight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->