~S.T.L<3~*Lots of babies, Adoption and Waiting for Beth's BFP! <3

Daniel Theodore Olson was born at 2:27 p.m. via c-section. He is perfectly healthy. 8 lbs 10 ounces and 19.5 inches long. Pictures coming soon.

Awww congratulations :) I cannot wait to see piccy's :) I hope your feeling better soon as I know Csection can be quite sore....lots of hugs your way :)

This C-section was a little rougher on me. He didn't want to come out. It felt like they were going to have to break my ribs in order for him to drop enough to come out. Also the meds they gave me to help my uterus contract afterwards made my chest feel real heavy and made my shoulders ache so much I almost cried. Once I got into my own room it was pretty smooth sailing. He has some trouble latching because he refuses to open his mouth very wide but we are working on it. He also struggles with a lot of gas and screams if you lay him flat when he has gas. Now our big issue is that he has lost almost 1 lb since being born. Going in for a weight check tomorrow, if he has lost more than 2 ounces tomorrow they will want me to supplement with formula. Please pray he starts to gain. My milk has come in and hoping that he just needs a few days to adjust to it. I will post some pictures later tonight or early tomorrow.

Hi girls...just wanted to let you all know that I'm pretty sure I got my :bfp::happydance:I took a test yesterday evening at 10 dpo and it had a faint, faint line so I took a FRER and an offbrand test this morning...here they are. I'm so nervous!

Attachments

• IMG_0304[1].jpg
    IMG_0304[1].jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0308[2].jpg
    IMG_0308[2].jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 5
OMGOSHHHHHH!!!!!! We just have a baby and BAM :) another on the way HECK YES!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Thanks Andi...hoping and praying for a sticky little bean[-o&lt; Have you heard anything from Steph lately?

Yay Beth! So excited for you! When would your EDD be? I see Steph on Facebook all the time but I don't think she gets on BnB more than once a month.

Forgot that I hadn't posted his pictures in here:

Attachments

• IMG_4054.jpg
    IMG_4054.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4058.jpg
    IMG_4058.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4070.jpg
    IMG_4070.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 5
Aww, adorable pics Nicole:cloud9: I think my EDD would be around Feb. 24th. So maybe I'll have a Valentines Day baby:haha: I got a pos. digital today so I'm happy about that.

Yay on positive didigtal HPT. We're going to start TTC again next October.

So in an effort to help Daniel with gas I'm cutting dairy out of my diet tomorrow. I'll drink Lactaid and be able to eat greek yogurt but cheese and ice cream will be out. He has gotten horrible baby acne all over his face and hate it but I know it'll be gone in 4-6 weeks. I havent been able to pump any in the past 5 days because he has basically been eating so much that dont even get engorged anymore. Do you know if they have a 3 week growth spurt? I always thought it was 5 weeks but maybe my memory is foggy.

Nicole, my first little boy had terrible baby acne for weeks, but yes, it was gone after about a month:thumbup:Good luck on the dairy-free diet...I hope it helps.

Well, I guess I unfortunately had a chemical pregnancy because my lines never got darker and eventually got lighter and then AF showed about 8 days late. So, it's very depressing that it took me 18 months to conceive and then this happened. But, nothing you can do I guess. Back to TTC'ing.

I'm sorry to hear that Beth. Have you seen a doctor about your fertility challenges?

My doctor has previously told me that I have many symptoms of PCOS and I was prescribed Metformin to help. Other than that, there's not many things you can do to help PCOS that I know of. This is the first miscarriage I've had in 5 years, so I'm not too concerned about that aspect of it yet. If it continues to happen like this last time then I will mention it to the doctor.

Well I hope that works for you then.

I dont mean to offend anyone but I am seriously ready to throw my computer across the room due to all of my Facebook friends posting about their wonderful night. All my plans got cancelled including my backup plans and I am suffering from migraines. I get to the point that I almost yell at my daughter if she disobeys me. Anyone who knows me knows that I RARELY raise my voice at my children because I dont want to startle them. I dont believe raising my voice is the right way to teach them they are doing something wrong. Laundry and dishes are piling up and I cant convince myself to do any of it. End of my rant.

I hope things get better Nicole.....I kinda know what you mean. I seriously did something the other day I wish I'd never done to my oldest daughter. I just am in awe....shes so disabled and we get so frustrated with her in so many ways....its rough here to...PRAYING that things get better....I asked God to forgive me time and time again and ask for help calming myself and patience...but sometimes the kids are too much. They really need special help :( its just getting someone to listen to us....Haley and Myra are both mentally challenged in so many ways :( so I understand frustration :( just know as a friend I am here to listen!

Beth I'm so sorry :( for your loss bless your heart. That really sucks.

I am better. I get frustrated because DH keeps bugging me to make calls which I know I need to make but things keep coming up during the week and then when I have time on weekends the places aren't open. It'll be better once we get a car, hopefully next month.

We took him to his 1 month appointment yesterday and i was afraid he wasn't gaining weight but its just the opposite. He has gained almost 2 lbs and 2 inches in a month! He is now 10 lbs 9 ounces and 21 1/4 inches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->