S.ugar H.oney I.ce A.nd T.ea (S**t)

Daisy29

Reaction score
I have just tested... Two lines appeared but my husband doesn't know I have tested! How am I got to break the news?? Ahhh x

Congratulations!!!! When we start trying in a few months my OH has said he doesn't want to know when I am testing and wants me to surprise him with the news so I have been thinking on ideas, so far my ideas are:

-doing a 'sharpie mug' where you write on a mug in sharpie and it goes in the oven and sets and writing something like I'm pregnant on the inside bottom of the mug and then make him a coffee when he gets home and wait until he drinks and sees the news on the bottom!
-Putting the positive test in a gift box
-don't know if you have other children but we have a 1 year old son so getting him a big brother tshirt and waiting until he notices the tshirt
-Washing a couple of newborn bits and hanging them on my washing line and ask him to bring in the washing and see whether he notices the newborn stuff

These are my ideas so far

Great ideas littlefishy! I have a three year so I'll def be putting him in a 'I'm going to be a big brother" tshirt for family/friends.

Washing newborn stuff would be hilarious!

Omg I love the newborn clothes idea! My husband does the laundry so I think I'll be using this one. :)

Weebles can I just say how jealous I am that your hubs does the laundry... my hubs only seems to wash his clothes when he "does the laundry"

I love those ideas littlefishy!!

I have 2 kids and I think the fun part will be telling them!! DH knows we are trying lol... so surprising him will be hard, but my daughter is 9 and my son is 7... so it will be fun to come up with a creative way to tell them.

Im regularly told by my 3 yr old she wants a sister as "she no likes her brudder" who for his sins in 23 mths old
God help us if we ever do get preg again and its another boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->