SA question!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by ladygagafan, Jan 28, 2011.

  1. ladygagafan

    ladygagafan TTC #1

    Oct 29, 2010
    Likes Received:
    How do you go about getting one done? We have been trying for almost a year and although we dont think there is any major problems with either of us we would like to get a SA just to see...

    Does he just go to docs and ask for one?:flower: xx
  2. seoj

    seoj Our family of four...

    Aug 11, 2010
    Likes Received:
    I would start that route... if your doctors office doesn't perform then there, they should be able to refer you to a clinic that can. For my hubby we went to a urologist, but he had to have a VR done first- so that was why in our case.

    Best of luck hun!
  3. MrsBrooks

    MrsBrooks Guest

    Yep, that's what my Hubby did. Went in an explained we'd been trying over a year and that he wanted a SA doing. Doc was more than happy to start the ball rolling for us.

    Good Luck x x

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice