SA Results?

Winnie77

Reaction score
Hi, new here 🤗

I have a question about an SA analysis. My SO had one done and it came back as “severe oligospermia” of 4 million sperm concentration, motility was at 68% but rapid was at 0% and slow was at 59 and normal morphology was at 52%... can anyone help me understand what this means??
As his Dr he got the test from is not very nice or thorough. He said he could take chlomid?? Dr said between his job, it over heats his testicles and he thinks MIGHT also have varicose veins! I’m devastated about the whole thing, because he has 3 kids and his youngest is 9.
I have no children and desperately want one. I had issues with progesterone and we had an early miscarriage 3 yrs ago and since then no pregnancy. I had my problem worked on and so he finally went and got tested and that was the result. What makes it so much worse is I’m 41! 😥
I’m seriously so scared about my future to become a mom and I been trying so hard to fight this depression.

Anyone can help me understand what his sperm analysts means and what are the chances of me getting pregnant?

That really spunds like something you need to ask your doctor. If her a pain to deal with can you see someone else and get a second opinion? It does sound like though his results aren't ideal he does have some good sperm which means you may need intervention but no reason pregnancy isn't possible.

Thank you so much for your reply. He’s making another appointment to figure this all out. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with SA results and all. Thank you again����

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->