Sad and dissapointed

Angel_blues

Reaction score
So unfortunately both my and OH jobs rely on oil and gas prices. Those have severely dropped and our industry is being hit very hard.

I have come to the difficult decision that if things don't pick up in our industry by spring we will be postponing our ttc date until further notice. We don't know if we will still have jobs in 6 months I don't want to add the stress of ttcing or pregnancy... :-(

I am so disappointed, I was so looking forward to a bundle of joy this time next year!

I'm so sorry to hear this. It must be so hard when you had a timeline in mind. Are you looking for other jobs?

Aww I'm sorry, that must be so upsetting :(. I really hope things pick up and you can stick with your ttc date.

I am sorry to hear this. I believe everything happens for a reason though. Best of luck to you :)

For now, my job is safe. BUT that could change very quickly. They let 3 people go this morning, and we currently have no work to do. We are both so specialized in what we do that there are very few jobs to begin with, when companies start laying people off, there are even fewer...

That sucks. Hopefully you'll still be able to start ttc. This morning my mom and I were talking about the oil situation because the gas here is so cheap right now.

I am so sorry to hear this. Fingers crossed you can stick to your TTC date.

x

I feel ya! I'm in AB too and my man was let go from the rigs :/ Scary stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->