sad and emotional

LittlePickle

Reaction score
*sigh*

oh dear... I have been so happy and felt brilliant emotionally all the way through the pregnancy (with a little 10 minute wobble here and there). But yesterday.. Mr P was working on his laptop and we were sitting on the lawn and he made a comment, I snapped back and it turned into me getting stroppy and storming off. He followed me in to talk to me and I ended up just getting angry at him and being shouty.

I cried for about an hour on the sofa. Mr P came into the living room after letting me calm down for a bit and I sobbed and sobbed.
I said I was scared and wasn't ready and didn't think I could do it etc etc.

After a snotty hour or so, Mr P hugging me the whole time, I calmed down and he was lovely and said some gorgeous things about me and the baby.

I hoped that I would feel better after having a big cry, but I don't.

I feel so sad and blue today.
I feel terrible for shouting at Mr P (even though he's totally cool and unfazed by it) and I'm just feeling crap in general.

anyone else hit an emotional wall lately / around week 29?

LP
xoxox

All i can send is big hugs! and i hope u feel better soon!!

x

aw poor you! :hugs: honestly i've cried more in the last nine months than i have all my life! it's totally normal too feel emotional and out of control. I cant even have a little bicker with oh without sobbing for hours. Just remember it's the hormones and worries getting on top of you.
Hope you feel better hun :hugs::hugs:

Snap! I had a very emotional hour yesterday. We got home from food at my in laws and i went upstairs sat on the bed and just cried my eyes out!
My husband came up and i told him that i had changed my mind - i didnt want a baby and i didnt wanna be a mum and i wanted to turn back the clock to when i was little and lived at home with my parents etc etc! LOL!

Bless him - he was totally amazing about it all.

I think this is so normal hun and we all get like it sometimes!

Big hugs to you xxx :hug:

oh thanks girls... it was tough day yesterday. I haven't sobbed like that since I was a little girl!

Hormones haven't really affected me too much TBH... they certainly kicked in yesterday though. Mr P had said that he had been shocked that until yesterday I had been so calm and rational and 'normal' for the last 6 months! not what he had read in his dad books!!

Hoping to cheer up before I go home tonight...
thanks again...SO much!
xoxo

Oh God I've been a mess since week 28. I think it was the big 3rd trimester hormone surge tbh. I was OK over the weekend so maybe I'm having a break but the last few weeks have been absoloute hell, throwing strops, crying, crying, more strops, crying. Mostly crying, hehe. I sometimes wonder how my hubby puts up with me. Hope you feel more upbeat soon :)

yep.. im 29 weeks, and have turned into a blubbering emotional wreck! i cried in B&Q the other day when the man there told me they have discontinued the paint id chosen for Ruby's room!! and again when i saw the state of my bathroom last week (new bathroom being fitted!) and last night, i flew off the handle at Mr Nifirsttimer for nothing.. threatened to sleep on the sofa, and cried like a child for over an hr!! whats wrond with me lol!

Yep, I know how your feeling! I havent really suffered from Hormones at all but i feel so sad and angry at the same time today. Everyone is getting on my nerves and I just want to tell everyone to shut up and leave me alone! Very hard when its my business and I'm in retail!

Its great you have such an understanding Husband, I have too and it makes it a bit easier!

x

uknow wot i think pregnancy is a real tester in relationship hun, weve done nowt but argue especially in 1st tri and it was all over nothing,silly little things,but i was so emotional and anything upset me :cry:
ive got better over the mths but as the birth is getting nearer im snappy again cos he cant see wot im trying to explain/worry about. ........... so theres my answer hun

:hugs::hugs:

I've been like that for the last 3 weeks! Came to a head on sat when I just burst out crying and couldnt stop and OH was getting really really worried/upset as I couldnt and wouldnt tell him what it was. So he hasnt been able to sleep since sat for worrying about me so I had to tell him what was up last night :(. It wasnt easy admitting that you feel trapped and scared and that your life is over and that you are worried that you are going to feel the urge to up and leave after baby is here.

He has been warned to watch out for PND with me as I got it badly after a termination years ago so he gets really upset when I hide things as he says he needs to know so that he can fix things.

wall?! girlie the wall for me is the great wall of china sized!!!

don't worry, it's justthe hormones. your partner sounds very supportive, i'm sure he understands!

xXx

awk love :hugs:, I was like that the other day, all because there was a queue in the bank and the hoover at the garage didnt work, so I cant home in a huff, banged doors and cried my eyes out :dohh::dohh:, hope your feeling better soon xxx

:hugs: I have been the same yesterday and today.... dunno what it is (OK, hormones) but I have just been feeling teary, tired and bleruggghhh.

OH has been asking why Im so grumpy, but there is just no explanation.... then at the slightest thing I start tearing up and crying.... so your definitely not alone.

Poor OH's, as Im sure mine is wondering where his girlfriend has gone!!!! ;)

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->