Sad, guilty, frustrated and exhausted

MrsStutler

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
We have officially been TTC since May and we have two little ones already. We had a bit of difficulty with the fort two but it never took longer than a few months. Two for my first and three for my daughter.
I thought we might have a bit of time to wait the third time around but never this long.

Of course I feel super guilty since I know I should be satisfied with having two kids when other women would do anything for just one. I'm frustrated that my body doesn't work like it should. I'm sad the age gap between my kids is getting wider and wider.

I wish I could just forget all of this TTC business and be one of those women who suddenly realize their perfectly timed period is weeks late. I have tried to forget but I just can't. No matter how busy I keep myself I still lay awake at night obsessing over the fact that once again another month has passed with no baby. Facebook has become a source of pain with many of my friends giving birth or announcing pregnancy. I'm super happy for them but sad for myself.

I just wish I could forget.

I know what you mean about being satisfied with 2. I have 2 boys myself and TTC 3. Regardless yes it is sad for woman who would give anything just to have 1 baby, but it doesnt make it hurt any less for those going for number 2, 3, 4 , 5 and so on. Each time it still hurts when things are not going to plan how you thought they would.

Sending you big big :hugs: and TONS of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"