Sad news...

I do not know you but this made me cry. I am so very sorry to hear about your loss and what you are going through. Sending much love to you and yours :hugs:

I have been following your story from the beginning. I am praying for you and your healing process. Your baby girl is basking in the glow of God's love.

:cry: So so so sorry. Praying for God's strength and comfort for you and your family. So glad you got to spend time with your beautiful daughter and that you were able to show her all your love. :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss dear. I am in tears right now. I have been following your thread. My thoughts and prayers are with you. <3

If anyone would like to see pictures of her I had another wonderful lady on here post them for me in my pregnancy journal. Here is the link:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/1502465-our-little-miracle-15.html#post25510171

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures with us. I'm so so sorry for your loss, and I have tears in my eyes for you right now. Praying for you xxx :flow:

Huni I just wanted to wish u all the love in the world. Your such a strong person and your little girl is gorgeous... I hope u get through these tough times and I just know your little angel knows she was so loved.

Xoxox my thoughts arw with you

she is so very beautiful:'( she will live forever in your hearts:)

Just browsing this forum and came across your story. I'm so sorry for your loss. I think it's wonderful that you have those beautiful pictures. She is so precious. <3

Thank you for sharing your pictures, she is so beautiful and precious.

Just came across this thread. So sorry to hear of your loss. She is so beautiful :hugs:

Thank you for sharing your pictures. She is absolutely beautiful. Sending you my love.

TandJ
Mom; 1 here, 2 in Heaven
Active BnB Member

Thanked others: 538
Currently Feeling:
Thank you all so much. I just got the call from the lab and she did have Turners Syndrome. I am still waiting on the full Karotyping to come back next week. They said it was not genetic and was just a very rare event. They said its pretty much impossible to happen again. We will start trying again as soon as we can. Ive heard/read that women are the most fertile 2-3 months after giving birth so we are going to take advantage of that. We miss our sweet angel so much. She was a blessing to us. We love her so very much.

Thank you for sharing your precious photos of your angel, she is just beautiful. Im so sorry for your loss xxx

Thank you so much. I see you had a loss as well. Sorry for yours too xx

Yes your baby angel looked very similar to my baby Freya when she grew her wings. Losing her was utterly the worst moment of my life...Its been almost 6 months and I dont go a day without thinking of her.

Your grief will be very very raw I imagine...take all the time you need, be gentle on yourself. Gradually...little bit by bit your very dark days will be replaced by better days. Sometimes you will feel your making progress and other days hit you like a tonne of bricks and you feel like your back to square one. I wondered if id ever have a day with no tears....But you will get there. Its very much an emotional rollercoaster.
Feel free to pm me if you fancy a chat xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->