Sad OH's Gone to Work!

sarah_george

♥Proud Mummy!♥
Reaction score
I was really sad oh has had to go to work today :cry: he has always worked 5 days a week so nothing out of the ordinary Ive just gone really clingy which is weird as ive never been like that before, probably another one of those things hormones related huh, now i'm just clock watching til he comes back! god I hope I go back to normal after the birth! x

my mr.man often says i have days where i love him more than usual aka clingy days!

i think it's just the hormones because surly we can't want our yucky mens that much!! :rofl:
hope you start to feel a bit better throughout the day and find something to take your mind off missing him.

xXx

My boyfriend has been off work for the past few weeks and he goes back on Monday - I just know I will be a wreck when he does and will miss him so much!!! xxx

I had a clingy day yesterday and because we then had to go to an antenatal class and I didn't get him all to myself -I had a strop!

Ive been exactly the same lately. I dont want OH to leave me on my own. Hes in work now and he rings me up so much throughout the day to see how i am. I miss him loads. He does 12 hour day shifts and when he comes back its 8pm and im asleep by 10pm because im just so tired all the time.

awww know how you feel, DH has just had his 5 days off work, and gone back today too, for his 5 days on of 12 hour shifts, so will see him after 7 tonite. And now I'm at home and not at work I do actually enjoy it most of the time to be honest I can get so much done in the house! But obv I prefer him to be here and I have clingy days too. I feel bad sometimes because hes always been so loving and thats never changed he always wants a cuddle and kiss, and I seem to be always batting him away, really strange how hormones do that to you! He must think I'm a right cow most of the time lol.

I know how you feel! Even if he does my head in that morning i find myself waiting til he comes home!

I keep feeding him too lol, i'll make cottage pie or risotto and feed him up. Im fattening him up for christmas!

I know how you feel! Even if he does my head in that morning i find myself waiting til he comes home!

I keep feeding him too lol, i'll make cottage pie or risotto and feed him up. Im fattening him up for christmas!

like a christmas turkey!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->