Sad songs?

KX

Reaction score
Anyone got a song that is very sentimental to them or makes them have a weep? :oops:

Mines is Sting Fields of Gold. It was played at my Uncle's funeral 4 years ago next month when everyone was leaving, he was 40 and his partner was 22, they tragically comitted suicide together :cry:

Just to be cheery eh! Must be the hormones! :D

mine is "every body hurts" by REM
my mums is "thank you for the days" its her song to Kayleigh she died shortly after birth

That REM song reminds me of when my mum was diagnosed with cancer!

Do u relate it to anything in ur life hun? :D

That's sad for your mum :cry:

How do i live without u by leanne rimms (sp) It was played at my friends funeral she was muredered in august of last yr :cry: it gets me everytime i hear it!
xx

OMG Sophie that is terrible :cry:

yeah it sure is such a waste of a beautiful life!
xx

Hey Jude by The Beatles always gets me. It was my grandads favourite song he died when I was only six but Ifeel him looking down on me and my family. I often think about how he would feel about what I have achieved in my life.

I love the album sad songs :D

I've been lucky enough not to have to say good-bye to any of my family yet but I lost a friend in Northern Ireland who was killed by joyriders - Her & her husband! Travelling back from a Caravan trip they had one of the lil ones with them & one was with family - joyriders being chased by the piggies up the wrong side of the motorway they went straight into them at high speed. The lil one survived but both parents didn't! :cry: She was more my friends sister but still a friend it was very sad as we were all out on the front drinking & having a laugh when the police turned up & took her to the hospital! They played Puff Daddy killing me softly at her funeral & it always makes me cry when I hear it - It wasn't long realeased when this happened I believe :(

sophie said:
How do i live without u by leanne rimms (sp) It was played at my friends funeral she was muredered in august of last yr :cry: it gets me everytime i hear it!
xx
I love Leanne Rimes.

:hugs:

Was watching Pursuit of Happyness yesterday at the cinema and they played 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' - which started me off instantly!!

Also 'End of the Road' by Boyz 2 Men always sends a wave of sadness through my system.

coldplay yellow, was played at my bestmates funeral wen he took his life :(

and idlewild american english long story behind tht tho

Snow Patrol - Chasing cars, i dont know why but the words really helped me after my misscarriage.

Coldplay - Fix you, this song reminds me of Jase, i had a funny week in 2005, he went away for a week and i lost it completely, crying all the time and having panic attacks (i was prengnat at the time, bloody hormones!) everytime i got like it i listened to this song and the words really fit, it helped me.

xx

Theres a song, but i cant remember its name lol. Its in the film "pay it forward"

"Queen of my heart" and "how we laughed" both played at my Mum's funeral! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->