Sad the last couple of days...

I m/c 5 weeks ago yesterday. I'm a nut so I had to go to Walmart this afternoon and bought 2 FRER. I took one and it popped up right away with 2 DARK pink lines!!! I'm so excited but so aprehensive. I can't wait for my OB to open in the morning and get stuff rolling. I'm praying to God that this little baby is a healthy sticky one!!!

I still can't believe it!

Please sweet baby stick!!!

Attachments

• positiveFRER.jpg
    positiveFRER.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 3
That is so wonderful!! I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations! I really hope it sticks too!

THank you so much! I can't wait til the doctor's office opens up at 8:30! Oh man I just remembered my OB's nurse doesn't get in until 9AM UGH, that means I will have to call and leave a message for her. I may just get up, shower and go in first thing in the morning! Then head downstairs to the lab for my bloodwork!!!

Either way, I hope it all works out for you! I'm glad you're so excited! I know that if I get a bfp, I'm going to freak out!

I know I am!!! I'm praying that we all get our sticky babies!!!! I'm thankful that my doctor will keep up on my betas and do an ultrasound as soon as they hit 2000 and bring us back til we a heartbeat. I am so grateful for him, he and I have been together for 10 years now!!! The longest relationship I've had with a man lol. He's an amazing OBGYN and the sad thing is he has missed out on all 3 of my births! Hopefully he will be here for this last one! I hear he is AMAZING in the delivery room.

Well thats good! I'm happy for you in a jealous sort of way haha

I know, that's why I was afraid to post it on here. I didn't want to upset anyone and that certainly was not my intention if I did. I can't wait to see you post ur :bfp:!!!!

Oh no, NEVER be ashamed to celebrate here! Never ever ever!! I'm SO happy for you! It gives the rest of us hope reading about all the other bfp's! Its okay.

I may not post my bfp for quite some time. It took a while to get the last one.

Don't forget to update afer tomorrow!

I won't forget believe me!!! I just got off the phone with my OB's nurse, I'm going in here in a minute for my 1st Beta and asked to have them check my progesterone as well in case that had something to do with my past miscarriages. I'm so excited!!! So either late this afternoon or 9am tomorrow I will have my 1st set of results!!!

hehe im jealous as always but really really happy for you!! Congrats!
Goodluck with you appointment :)
h & h 9 months xxx :dust: xxx

NO! And we are suppose to be getting a blizzard so my OB's office closed at 2:30 today, will for sure be closed tomorrow and they don't know when they will re-open. I was so mad I called the NP on call and made her call the doctor on call and prescribe the Prometrium for me just in case. She said there won't be anyway to get my results until the office re-opens. I feel better now that I have the Prometrium. I start it tonight. I have a good feeling about this pregnancy and feel tons better now that I have the meds! So we will see what happens.

On a brighter note- I went with my friend to her ultrasound this afternoon, she finally decided over the weekend to keep the baby, and it's a good thing because she's 10w4d! Too far to abort thank God. We saw everything! The head, body, arms, legs and nice strong HB at 173!!! I told her it's a girl, she was even doing the Miss America wave to us!!! It was amazing. I can't wait to be pregnant with her, and go through all this together. I can't wait til she goes to my appt with me. It was just so nice to see. I hope my OB's office is open Wednesday so I can get my results, get the order for my next Beta, etc. I've got some bad morning sickness too and can't keep anything down. I hope it doesn't get any worse with this weather because I will have to go to the ER to be re-hydrated and I can't take my Mustang out in a ton of snow, I'll never make it! LOL

Hope you get your results soon!! I really really have eveything crossed! This is going to be your sticky beany :D Keep us updated!! Are you going to start a journal? xxx

DH let me sleep in a little later this morning and I wake up to a BLIZZARD! We live in Missouri and have a ton of snow this year, hasn't been this bad for 4 years, I remember because it was when I got pregnant with my 2nd child! So I am really happy that I got my Prometrium last night before it got bad. I used it and went to bed! I am using the rest of my Dollar Tree tests and they're getting darker everyday! I'm so excited. I really hope they are open tomorrow so I can go for my 2nd Beta. IDK how I will get out in my Mustang, if I have to make DH pay for a taxi I will lol. No, I bet his boss would be nice enough to take me in HUGE Excursion. When I ran to Walmart for my script last night I grabbed 2 FRER's for my friend, who's my neighbor as well, cuz she and her OH are TTC as well, she had an ectopic removed 3 days before Christmas. And she got a BFP this morning, her lines are as dark as mine! So she is so excited, I have a good feeling about my sticky baby!

That great hun that you and your friend can be in this together!! Did you manage to get your results and your second bloods?? xx

Bumping up! Update in the 1st thread! A GOOD update!!!

Hehe!!we did indeed :) well i read the update and really happy for you...let us know how you go on at the docs! and what your second results are :D im excited for you lol xxx :dust: xxx

Thank you Katie! I HATE his freaking nurse with a passion. She's like "your beta level is 103 and it's low so he wants to redo it" NO FREAKING CRAP MORON!!! I just had a faint positive 36 hours before the blood test! I wasn't even expecting it to be that high! With my last child that I carried I had my 1st beta at the same time and it was only 37! I wasn't even expecting it to be 50 yet!!! But 103! I am so happy right now!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->