Sad to be on the WTT forum....

jessmke

Reaction score
I am currently a student (already have 2 uni degrees, just going back for more because I'm addicted to school!) and I have 2 ten week blocks of time in the next year when I will have some very physically demanding and somewhat dangerous (for a fetus) labs that we have to perform (medical procedures on cattle and horses, anesthesiology, radiology, etc). In order to be pregnant and have it fit in with my school schedule so as not to be dangerous for a little bean, I would have had to conceive in March. Well guess what! I did! We were so happy to have gotten preggers on our first try and to have our whole plan work out so perfectly, and we got to enjoy the blissful high for 5 days before I had a miscarriage. I was devastated. Now because of my school schedule we can't start trying again until January 2015. I'm so upset. I hope these 7 months fly by fast, I just want to be pregnant again.

That's too bad, but the time really will go by fast, especially as you are busy learning new skills.

I am so sorry but that means you'll probably be successful again!

So sorry for your loss.. Sounds like you have a lot to occupy your thoughts and time until you can try again! I hope it goes quickly for you and that your reward at the end is a sticky bean!

I'm so sorry for your loss. Try and keep yourself distracted with your course, and give yourself time to grieve the pregnancy that you've lost. January will be here before you know it and hopefully you'll have a short ttc journey before getting your rainbow baby.

So sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

I hope the next few months go by fast for you x

I'm back wtt after a miscarriage too hun :hugs:
It majorly sucks because dh and I aren't in a position to try again at the moment either.
Xx

Thanks for your replies ladies! Sorry Raspberry that you are going through the same thing, it sucks but I feel like it all happens for a reason.

November 26 was supposed to be my due date, so I think that day will be really hard, but I'm just trying to focus on everything else I have going on right now.

Dh and I have decided to go to Mexico for January/February 2015, so hopefully we'll make a little mexican baby!

Ah good idea, holidays are always good for ttc.
My due date is just after my ds Birthday in September I was hoping to get a bfp before then but not likely.
Xx

Sorry about your loss. I too lost a pregnancy last month after a week (I was 4 weeks 5 days and was also our first month trying) and due date would have been 1st January 2015. Hope the next 7 months fly by for you and im sure it wont take you long to conceive again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->