sad to reach the 6th cycle ttc :(

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by lovie, Jan 24, 2011.

1. lovie

lovie Mamma to a baby boy

hi all, im feeling a bit down, just started my 6th cycle of TTC, its really hit me that im not just going to get my BFP easily :cry: has anyone else felt like this around their 6th cycle? we have to wait another 6 months before we can go and see a doctor, it seems like such a long time! each month i find myself being more and more convinced that this is it my month for a BFP and each month AF comes :cry: sorry about the moan, thank you xxxxxx

:dust::dust::dust:

2. Nat0619

Nat0619 Mummy :-)

Hi Hun

I am now at month 12 and we've just been to doc tonight and are starting tests. I must admit that I think I started to find this really hard from about the 6 month mark so I completely understand. Sending you :hugs: and :dust: for your :bfp: very soon x

3. readyformore

readyformore Well-Known Member

I completely understand. I'm moving on to month #7 of ttc.

Last month, I was POSITIVE I was pregnant, but, no such luck.

I'm soooo sick of this emotional rollercoaster.

And I'm mentally exhausted.

So, yes, whine away. I'll listen and commiserate!

4. lovie

thanks for the understanding nat :hugs: best of luck at the docs and acupuncture!! :dust: xxx

5. lovie

I was positive i was pregnant on this cycle, abosolutly sure but all my symptoms were just AF 6 days early (at least i didnt need to waste some early pregnancy tests hehe) i think 7 is a lucky number and hopefully it is lucky for you hun xxx :dust:

6. katlin

katlin Mom of 5

áwee hun its going to be ok your body was ment to carry babies maybe not this month or the next but you gotta keep up hope hun. N just think how gratifying its going to be when it does happen your baby is going to be loved before its even concieved. It gets harder before it get easy but it will get easier. Im throwing you baby boulders so no ducking!

7. lovie

your all so lovely! i really think they should teach in schools that it isnt allways easy to get pregnant, if they did a quick lesson along the lines of "it is normal to take months to get pregnant, but can only take one time so use a condom anyway" then i think it wouldnt be such a suprise when it doesnt happen as soon as you start trying, cyber hugs to you all :hugs::hugs::hugs: x

8. Babyluck

Babyluck Well-Known Member

I totally understand whee you're coming from. I'm at the end of month 7 so waiting to see if AF is going to make an appeaance but hoping not!

So many people say to try and relax and it will happen, easier said than done though!! Its all I can think about and I am constantly symptom spotting. I am dreading AF appearing as I know I will get really down. I just can't help it.

Sending lots of love and luck to you all. xxxx

9. ddk

ddk Well-Known Member

i totally get u i'm startin cycle 6 i expected to have a huge belly by now! 2011 has got to our yr x:hugs:

10. DMG83

DMG83 Mum to 1 beautiful girl

cycle 6 here too, feeling exactly the same, but isn't 6 a lovely even number! Praying for our sticky beans this cycle for us all :flower:

11. lovie

best of luck to all of you, and thank you for listening to my moans, you have made me get some of my positive thinking back!! fingers crossed for sticky beans all round xxxx

12. Tina Bee

Tina Bee Guest

I'm on cycle #7. This really sucks.

13. Newlywed52810

Newlywed52810 Pregnant with our first!

I'm right there with you girl! Never expected it to be this difficult. It's nice to have people understand what we're going through though : )

14. lovie

id be happy if i knew when it would happen, i dont even mind if i knew it would take 1, 2, 5 10 years just so long as i knew it would definatly happen!! i think i might need to stop trying to be in controle of everything in my life hehe

15. acruise

acruise Member

We started trying in august but for many months since then we only tried a couple of times. Still ttc is proving much harder than anticipated and i understand your frustration.

16. katlin

katlin Mom of 5

i knowi was saying to hubby the other day that they really need to be more explanatory when it comes to sex ed they speak about the ins and outs of the reproductive system and they talk about forms of birth control but they never go into explanation about the fact of the fertile window fertility problems or how long it can really take. There always like if you have sex you will get pregnant. like wtf its soooo not true for many couples it takes months even years and thats something they never prepare you for. Maybe something us women need to do is write letter to our school boards explaining the inadaquicy of the sex ed programs in schools so that our future generations actually have a chance at knowning what we ourselves did not. cause if i knew then what i know know i probably would have started trying when i was younger and im only 20.