Sad when you see it and nobody else does.

anagee

Mother of Naddia & TTC #2
Reaction score
Soooo I tested yesterday (8dpo) and me and My hubby thought we saw a second line, a faint one, but we saw it there. I asked for some opinions and a lot of people couldn't see it :( Sucks when that happens. Blaaaah. I got what I thought was IB at 7DPO as I had very light brown discharge and an instance of pinkish/redish blood but nothing else so far. I'm bumming myself out here. Kinda wanna cry.

Attachments

• 20141119_161859.jpg
    20141119_161859.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 29
Anagee-Just know that it is still super early, I didn't get my bfp until 10dpo and it was light. Also know that those cheap dollar store tests have bad evaps. I hope this is your bfp, it sounds like it. Just don't get too down as it is still so very early. gl and fx baby dust.

Mrs. Burch, Thank you! I know it just sucks. :( But If it is the real deal I need to give it some time to show up on the test. And Congrats on your BFP

You are correct, remember that it takes 32-72 hours for hcg to double so give it another day or two and you should see a darker line. You may also try Frer's they detect hcg better and are more reliable. Keep me posted! Thank you!

I've also noticed that my pics look super light compared to real life, well my opk lines no bfp yet.
Good luck, look forward to seeing some darker lines :)

bundle4me, Thank you! Good luck I will def post my results after I take he next test :)
Good luck to you as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->