Sad

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
Thanked others: 33
Currently Feeling:
Feeling down :(

I know I shouldnt but i just started my period and am feeling very sad about it!

We are ttc #3 and this was the first month we gave it a proper chance. We BD'd day before ovulation and on the day.
Im 37 so know realistically i shouldnt have expected a bfp so soon but still.......
My eldest is 9 this year so i dont want the age gap getting bigger...

Any advice on how to improve chances next time ladies?

Ps- i have also realised that my dh will be away during all of my ferile days this month!!!

Hugs hon.
For me two days before ov is my magic catch the egg day.
I know it's hard not to get your hopes up xxx

Oh Angelica I've been feeling the same the past few months. I'm 37 this month too so understand totally.
I came off my pill in Feb and just kinda expected it straight away.....I've conceived the first 3 pregnancies on the first full cycles. So just figured it would be easy. My cycles weren't great, short LP which I thought was going to stop it from happening. Couldn't have timed anything better than we had the last couple of cycles and yet nothing! What was wrong with me? I'd given up this cycle BUT here we are with a faint positive.

It's ok to be sad today, but tomorrow brings you a nice fresh cycle. Keep positive. I hope you get your BFP very soon xx

Oh and I think we BD 2 days before Ovulation and the day after.....if that helps x

Thanks babybrain80!! Yes i know what u mean! I dont take any bC pills so i guess i thought it would happen sooner.
Also my dh has been wanting to ttc #3 for ages but i wasnt ready!!

I have bought some folic acid today in the hope it will help.
We wont be able to try this month as hes away for a week during fertile days 😳
So have to wait until July now- seems ages away!!

Oh Angelica I've been feeling the same the past few months. I'm 37 this month too so understand totally.
I came off my pill in Feb and just kinda expected it straight away.....I've conceived the first 3 pregnancies on the first full cycles. So just figured it would be easy. My cycles weren't great, short LP which I thought was going to stop it from happening. Couldn't have timed anything better than we had the last couple of cycles and yet nothing! What was wrong with me? I'd given up this cycle BUT here we are with a faint positive.

It's ok to be sad today, but tomorrow brings you a nice fresh cycle. Keep positive. I hope you get your BFP very soon xx

Oh nightmare! Yeah it does feel like forever to wait! Hope it passes quickly for you. Maybe you can track your ovulation to keep busy and prepare.....or take up a new hobby lol. Not like ur busy with 2 kids already!

The decision for number 3 was the hardest of all!! Xx

Haha yes well said! Got my hands full with these 2 already
Yes hoping time passes quickly too, im already impatient ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back