Sad!

Lotti1978

MC @7 weeks-Angel Oct09
Reaction score
We have decided to start trying again this month now and I am very happy but today have come on and feel very sad....still reminds me of the pain and bleeding.....also my sis in law is close to labour....had a show today so any day now...Im excited but so jealous and low....could have been is looking fwd to that in June. Dont want to feel like this....could have cried at work, well I did a little...I managed to control it. Wish it was the weekend so I could get away from everyone

It's horrible isn't it - and so many reminders make it harder still :(

:hugs: hope you get the PMA back and get your bfp soon ( well around the end of March :) )

hx

aww you poor thing.. i know the feeling, i lost my twins back in Nov and it still hurts so much.. the only thing you can do is put one foot in front of the other and carry on..

**baby dust**

I'm sorry for your loss and I totally know how you feel!

Just yesterday my Mom called me to tell me our neighbour had a baby and the girl hadn't even told me she was pregnant!
I know it's terrible to say, but I felt like someone had stabbed me in the heart. Partly because of the jealousy and also because I've been friends with this girl for years and she never told me! I'm living away from home and feeling very low right now too.

I feel the only thing that will ease the pain is getting pregnant again.
Best of luck- I hope you get your BFP really soon!
Hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->