Sadako's cycle 4 early testing thread

SadakoS

Reaction score
I always say I won't, but do anyway!

6dpo and I'm testing already! Think we had pretty good timing, no "symptoms" at all. I don't see anything on the test but I'm posting everything anyway!

I don't see anything yet but hopefully soon! Will be stalking :)

Good luck! I had no symptoms what so ever with this one!
eta I had a bfp at 9dpo as well x

I had a bfp at 10dpo with my first and not a symptom to speak of!

This morning's test with quite weak smu. Forgot to collect fmu because I was half asleep! Oddly enough I think I can see something in the pic that I can't on the actual test so I'm disregarding.

Had a few twinges last night but apart from that I feel no different to any other day.

I see that and it looks pink to me! I wouldn't disregard it yet :)

Actually once it was dry I could convince myself that there was something there but I'm still not totally convinced. Still, early days!

Ok so I wasn't going to buy any more tests. But I was out and saw a clearblue and just grabbed it. A line came up in less than 2 minutes. First pic is untweaked, second is tweaked and third is inverted.

I'm not trusting it yet as I got a line last cycle on a clearblue and AF came. But my lp was much longer than usual last cycle so I have my suspicions about a chemical. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up my Lloyds pharmacy early tests soon!

I'm definitely not trusting it yet. Plus I'm only 7dpo (FF says I Od on Sunday day but I'm pretty sure it was during the night Sat to Sun) so I feel it's too good a line for that early when I got nothing on ICs??

I see it. Stalking !! I understand ur CB mistrust too for sure..good luck

Thats so clear!!!! Brilliant line for so early on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->