Sadako's cycle 4 early testing thread

I had brown spotting 2 days after af was due with dd and was just implantation so don't worry. 2-3 on the digi is great!!!

How long did it last Ladders? I knife I had it with my LG but I'm sure it was a couple of weeks later. This is really brown though, definitely not red. I'll try not to worry unless it goes red. Thanks xx

I had quite a bit the morning and put a pad in expecting af but nothing on pad just when I wiped for 1 - 2 days

Sorry to hear you have some brown spotting, but brown is old blood, and most likely just implantation disturbance remnants. 2-3 typically means over 100 in hcg. Everything is likely fine.

Yay for the digi!
Brown blood is old blood. Hoping everything will be just fine :)

Woohoo...fab result on the digi and line looks great on IC. Hoping the spotting stops very soon x

Those tests are 24 hours apart, (top today, bottom yesterday) and yesterday's was with a much stronger wee sample as well. Yesterday's is obviously dry.

No spotting today, just regular cm so I've got everything crossed. Forgot that I actually know a midwife so spoke to her yesterday and she helped me feel better too! Had my first sick this morning also - I was sick almost every single day of my pregnancy with dd.

13 or 14dpo

You have some amazing lines and a fabulous result on that digi! Especially for only having just missed af. With our son I didn't get a 2-3 on a digi until I was a week late af. And also I didn't see lines like that until I was a week late. Also had spotting and a lot of pain on one side (they said it was possibly a cyst they could see), but we were advised to stop having sex because this also seemed to trigger it off. He's five years old now. I had various degrees of spotting and bleeds with all three of my children, sometimes brown sometimes pink or more red, but they all arrived fine so try not to worry! If it starts again ask if you can have a scan at about 6 weeks, you should be able to see little one by then

I thought that about my lines too Cupcake, especially since I only have an 11day lp usually! My wee was very strong yesterday though so that might account for the 2-3. And remember I got a not pregnant on a digi on Monday, the 2-3 was yesterday!

Amazing lines. The top one is waaay darker than I got at that stage of this pregnancy on the same ICs. Congratulations xx

Me again, mental as ever. Worried my tests aren't getting dark enough. Would be 17dpo today. The comparison is with this time last week.

I guess I just thought it might be as dark as/darker than the control by now. Thought I might be less of an irrational worrier this time...

I don't think you're any less irrational or worrysome with any pregnancies! I don't think it disappears. Although I know I worried less with my first, I reckon you simply become more of a worrier with each pregnancy.
To me your lines look fabulous. And in terms of progression as well as strength. Remember different tests will have different line strengths and dye in the same tests will vary also, as will the strength of your pee on top of depending on what time of day you test and if it's consistent. So many factors play into how dark those lines are, and 99.9% of the time it hasn't anything to do with the progression of the pregnancy itself, but the type of test, how much dye is in the test, strength of pee, whether you went shortly beforehand, how much you drank and the time of day. Don't worry, or try to be more calm I know it's hard, but they look fine to me, more than fine

Thanks Cupcake :hugs:
I think I'm especially stressy as a close friend just had a miscarriage at about 9 weeks, and she ended up being hospitalised needing blood transfusions. Very close to home, so as well as being worried I'm feeling guilty that I found out the weekend she was in hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"