Saddam's been hung

I won it last week :lol: £10, bought a chinese :wink:

ive only started playing it again well i play one lucky dip for lotto and a dream number first week i won 10 on dream number second week i won £2 on dream number, third week i won £10 on lotto last week i won £2 on dream number then last night i won hee haw :lol: :lol:

weestar21 said:
why not it gets it off your chest before the new year :lol:

nope not really feeling any need to get it off my chest though will say that it is a flawed system and only kills those that can't afford decent defence lawyers - not very just. And it costs more then incarcerating them for life. But thats all I wanted to say. :wink:

Don't really like the idea of a sandals holiday either, cripes I just seem to be disagreeing with whatever is put on here. Its not on purpose honest :angelnot: Now if you said Auistralia or Asia then I might have agreed.

Bali? turcs and caicos islands? Maldives?

There's no death penalty there :wink: ok I'll stop it now :D :D :D

beanie said:
There's no death penalty there :wink: ok I'll stop it now :D :D :D

i didnt know that :oops: but i think i want to go for the niagra (sp) falls :D

Ok...I see that people were changing the subject. But this theroy poped in my head over dinner tonight and my Husband thinks Im on crack....BUT I THINK IM RIGHT!

Dont know if you heard, but their is a video on You Tube of Sadam's Hanging. Well the news here in America is that only 2 Government Officials had cell phones on them while they Hung Sadam. Anyways......I think that it was a Sadam "Look-A-Like" That was hung. (we all know he had tons of look a likes) Anyways. They are making a big deal about this video. Whats the big deal....Before they hung him they said it would be taped for Al Z hear (spelling) TV. So who cares if someone else recorded it and put it on the web......WE ALL KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.....HUMMMMMm Why do you think Sadam did not want to wear a mask like anyone else is supose to when hung over there. BECAUSE IT WASNT REALLY HIM....... That is why they are making such a fusss....HUMMMM... Makes you think....I think he is smoking a big fat cuban cigar in cuba right about now...

Ok....Im really not a conspericy theroy nut..... :oops: Just poped in my head....What do you think?

shhhhhhh dont say that im scared incase it was a lookalike and he comes and bombs us all for saying he got what he deserved

im sacred :oops: :lol:

weestar21 said:
im sacred :oops: :lol:

and modest too :wink:

I think he's dead, not relaxing somewhere with Elvis and Lord Lucan

you had put that you were sacred instead of scared (I always do that too :D )

:lol: :lol: :lol: ooops see its my stupid keyboard not my typing honest :^o :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"