Sadly have to say goodbye again :'(

tcinks

Reaction score
3rd pregnancy, still no living children. :(

I'd been spotting, so I was worried and went in for an ultrasound. Baby stopped growing three weeks ago.:cry: I kind of suspected it, I just didn't FEEL pregnant. Still, I'm so sad. How many times do I have to go through this??

Waiting for the bleeding to start. If it doesn't but Monday I'll get cytotec.

So sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself

I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear this Tcinks... :nope: Have they determined what caused the previous ones? If not, I hope they really look into things this time so they can treat you accordingly/take extra precautions in the future. Thinking of you... <3

I'm so sorry to hear this Tcinks... :nope: Have they determined what caused the previous ones? If not, I hope they really look into things this time so they can treat you accordingly/take extra precautions in the future. Thinking of you... <3

Thank you. The problem is that they were all very different losses. The first one they said just bad luck, the second incompetent cervix (both previous times baby was perfectly fine, just my body couldn't keep them in) and now, they just don't know. But after 3 losses with no living children, they want me to have more testing before we ttc again.

I am also really sorry for your loss. I know how disappointed you must feel. I lost my first baby at 6 weeks then my third pregnancy at 27 weeks. It was devastating. What I did each time is reevaluate my own health. Don't blame yourself!! However, just look into things such as Vitamin D deficiency and other nutritional deficiencies(folate, iron), hormonal imbalances etc.(thyroid) Sometimes even things in our environment can hurt us (toxins--mold, chemicals).

I read a book called, "The Better Baby Book." It helped me a lot to figure out what can also be causing my losses. It kind of gives you some power back so you feel like you can change something to help yourself and your chances at conceiving and maintaining a healthy pregnancy.

I wish you the best of luck. Please reach out to me if you have any questions about what I mentioned above. I am not a Dr but I study a lot of nutrition and holistic approaches to fertility.

Again, very sorry for your loss.

Oh I remember reading about your history at the beginning of our time in first tri. I'm so so sorry xxx

All I can say is that I'm terribly sorry :(
I pray you have support and strength to get through this<3

I'm so sorry :-(

I'm so so sorry, words just don't seem enough x x

I am so so sorry for the loss of all your little ones. I am glad they are offering you testing, some people go through 6+ losses before they are told something as simple as baby aspirin could have helped all along, i hope you get some real resolutions xxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss, I don't have any words that could possibly help. I hope get some answers from your testing:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->