safe image hosting sites

AmysBumpNo3

Reaction score
now ive had to delete my photobucket account, does anyone know of any good secure image hosting site that i can use to put photos onto my sig?

xx

I am sure there's options on photobucket to make your account private hun, that way they can't just search through photobucket for it. The danger is no matter how secure the site you use to host is, if you URL link the pics...someone can trace them back to the original site. And then try to hack it again :(, like what happened with your last one I think?

For example, if you right click the picture below, and go to properties, it will show you exactly where the file is hosted. Look for where it says location, and it will show you. (https://www.cynical-c.com/archives/bloggraphics/44334153_3e9114058d.jpg)

https://www.cynical-c.com/archives/bloggraphics/44334153_3e9114058d.jpg

So if that idiot is able to trace you to any website where your pics are, he can for one just take the pic using "Save as" or he can find where they're hosted and try stealing the account by hacking it =( I know some websites do have privacy on them, so they can't find them just by searching that website hun. Sorry if that sounds horrid what I put, I just know there's a lot of ways people can steal photos. x

I'm pretty sure my photobucket account is private (it wasn't automatically when I signed up though).

Has the group been removed now? :( x

To make your Photobucket account private...

Make a new photobucket account.
Go to photobucket home.
At the top right there's an 'Account Options' tab, click it.
The second full box down on the left hand side, it says 'Album Settings'
Change this from 'public' to 'private' And underneath that you can insert a password so guests can look at your account when you give them the password. Also disable the 'images link back to album' tab.

Hope that helps babes x

I'm pretty sure my photobucket account is private (it wasn't automatically when I signed up though).

Has the group been removed now? :( x

yep,the group has gone... for now. but i bet itl be back soon.
jimmys banned but i bet hes livid and trying to get back on.just keeping a look out for now.

my photobucket was private, dont think i dare trust that site again tho. il just have to leave putting piccys up for now untill i find a different image hoster. im sure there must be others.

There are a lot of others out there hun, but they all work on the same basis =( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->