Safe skin care lines??

NinjaPanda

Reaction score
After doing some reading, I have just recently found out my skin care products are not safe for pregnancy because they contain salcylic acid and other not so great substances.... I was using biore and keihls and need something good for sensitive, acne prone skin. Does anyone know of a good skin care line that would be safe to use (preferably something I can get in Canada easily enough)?

My doctor said my over the counter acne washes are perfectly safe. It's the medicated ones with higher levels that you should stay away from. Also was suggested not to let it sit on the skin for more than a minute and to rinse your face and hands thoroughly.

I used biore during my pregnancy. My OB told me to avoid my prescription retin A cream, but the biore face wash was okay to use. I only used the wash though, and stayed away from any toners and lotions that stay on the skin.

I used biore during my pregnancy. My OB told me to avoid my prescription retin A cream, but the biore face wash was okay to use. I only used the wash though, and stayed away from any toners and lotions that stay on the skin.

Yeah, I use the biore face wash and astringent (for acne... Which has 2% salcylic acid).... Gonna stop using the astringent, I guess...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"