Safe workouts while pregnant?

alisha1418

Mother of three girls!
Reaction score
Hey mamas! I just wanted to ask if there’s any safe ways to work out while pregnant.
I use to work 32 hours a week before I changed my hours. It was full of constant walking. At least if I worked an 8 hour shift. It would be at least 7 hours of walking with some breaks in between.
Since I’ve changed my hours my body isn’t use to me sitting at home and doing minor stuff around here.
So just to keep myself busy at least or to keep fit I was wondering if working out my legs for at least 20-30mins a day would be best?
If not I am super sore from not being as fit as I was when I was working.
Any moms have any suggestions on easy workouts?

Could just go for local walks?
Or search pregnancy workouts on youtube. Theres loads on there! I have a prenatal pilates dvd that i plan on starting soon. It was great when i used it during my 2nd pregnancy.

I was doing similar amounts before I was pregnant, yoga, running and pole fitness. I had to give up pole fitness as soon as I found out I was pregnant and also gave up yoga as my instructor changed and the new one refused to take me. So I swapped it to swimming. Walking got a bit tough later on but loved swimming right up to the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->