Sainsburys test

Beebob

Reaction score
Hi, I joined today so I could get your thoughts on my sainsburys pregnancy test - I know they are notoriously bad for evaps and false positives so would love your opinions.

I thought I could see something so cracked it open (I know you shouldn’t) and there was a blue line. Not wanting to get my hopes up, but did the second test in the pack with just water, and nothing came up (friend says she can see an evap but doesn’t look as blue as the first)

What’s your thoughts? Thank you!

Attachments

• 8FB79C27-CDE0-4AD7-A0DC-44EC85103A7A.jpg
    8FB79C27-CDE0-4AD7-A0DC-44EC85103A7A.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 54
On its own

Attachments

• 4852EFFB-9D1D-4DBF-B226-DC9A40E98360.jpg
    4852EFFB-9D1D-4DBF-B226-DC9A40E98360.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 34
I would say that looks positive...
But I have had a really bad evap on a Sainsbury's test before. Not as dark as that though, so hopefully it's your BFP. Good luck x

I would say that looks positive...
But I have had a really bad evap on a Sainsbury's test before. Not as dark as that though, so hopefully it's your BFP. Good luck x

Thank you!

Meant to say, the first pic is both tests, one that I’ve peed on and got the line, and the other one I just did with water and don’t seem to see a line on

I see it clearly and would like to say positive, but I have had awful Clearblue tests before showing up what would appear to be positive when they weren't. I would test with a pink dye instead just to confirm things

I don't have any experience with those tests but it looks bfp to me!

Hi, I’m not keen on Sainsbury’s blue dyes. I did one this evening aswell and there is a faint line but almost definitely an evap. Test with a pink dye hun xx good luck x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 43
Hi, I’m not keen on Sainsbury’s blue dyes. I did one this evening aswell and there is a faint line but almost definitely an evap. Test with a pink dye hun xx good luck x

I can see lines on your frer and internet cheapies x

I’ve inspected all tests within an inch of their life (I’m crazy) and don’t think I can see anything. I’ll be retesting in the morning as I’m only 8dpo.
Beebob try and get a pink dye test xx

It looks grey to me in both tests ...however i dont think blue dye tests are any good. Get a pink and do another . GL x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->