Salad Ideas

Cat

Reaction score
Well now the summer is def here (In April!!!) I want to ditch the winter food and have a lot more salads and fish etc as this will also really help shift the baby weight. Thing is Noah has decided over the last week to become fussy with his veg, wont even eat carrotts anymore which used to be his fav. And he has never liked a lot of ttraditional salad veg, like cucumber, celery, lettice or tomatoes. Now Im not going to start to get into the habit of giving him something differnt from the rest of us, as I feel we should all ate the same together as a family, but Ithought if he at least likes some of the salad ingredients I could give him the 'edited' version. Now Ican include apple and sultanas and sweetcorn in salads as I knew he eats them, anyone have any other ideas of things Ican stick in salads that he might like?

what about grateing cheese and carrot together?
we love it in our house

Was gonna say cheese ....

Have you tried crutons and things??
xxx

greated apple and carrot is lovely

xx

Hmm yeah he might go for carrot again if its raw and grated. I just remembered as well he also likes coleslaw so he can have that no probs.

Cruton type things is a good idea cause he loes his toast and garlic bread, but Ineed veg options for him as he will eat meat/fish, potatoes/rice/pasta fine and he likes fruit, I just want him to be able to eat some part of the salad when we eat it.

What about Corn on the cob as a change to sweetcorn, or mix rice with peas and sweetcorn

Jack is getting terrible eating his veggies, i have to hide it oin sauces at the minute, which i hate doing but need must...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->