SALE: Womens Maternity Clothing Bundle - 7 Items

Gwizz

Boys Rule!
Reaction score
Hiya

I am currently selling these items as a bundle on Ebay
Starting price £14.99, P&P £4.50
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=170323080525

*****************************​

1/ Pack of 3 Bump Bands from New Look. 1 Grey, 1 Black and 1 White. Size M/L (I brought this size so they lasted till the end, I am normally a size 8/10 and they fitted fine)
Great to wear along with jeans etc to cover that 'gap' between top and bottoms!

2/ Pair of Black Maternity Leggings from New Look. Size Medium. Worn twice only.
Long length leggings although they will pull up slightly to reveal ankle/shin if you want to!

3/ Grey Maternity Top with Silver Embelishments from New Look. Size 10. This top is a longline maternity top with 'ruffle' detail over shoulders and a gathered section at the back.
Lovely lightweight evening top only worn twice for the xmas season!
See Picture of Top being worn.

4/ Plain Black Maternity 'Work Trousers' from New Look with Bump band elastic section sewn into front and button detail. Size 8.
Have been worn quite a bit throughout the last part of pregnancy, still in good condition although there is a little bit of stitching come undone on the waistband that can quickly be sewn.

5/ Black Maternity Disney Eeyore Top from Peacocks, Size 10. Graphic wording saying 'Mum in Training'. Authentic Disney clothing with eeyore image.
Gathered sides with elastic inside to allow for bump expansion. Only worn a couple of times.

Thankyou​

Items have been relisted at new lower price :D

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"