saliva ferning microscope

florentinella

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone uses it? And if yes, how good/ accurate is it? How does it compare to OPK?

Thank you!

I wondered this a while ago and the people I asked said it was rubbish. Might be worth a go though? Sorry I can't be more helpful.

well ive seent them online and there so expensive (at least£100-$200) but they say they tell u up2 7days b4 O !! so who knows, suppose its good 4 irreg cycles!!

I got one from tesco for £6.

I think its ok. i think it seems to work for some people and not for others.

its certainly very easy to see the difference between ferning and non ferning patterns

ive stopped using it though as you have to leave it to dry for 5 mins and i forget to go back to it!! i am not the most organised person in the morning though....

i might give it another go now youve reminded me!

id like to get one and look at oh spermies!! haha! :rofl:

ohh, it's not that type of microscope, but yes it would be interesting to look at ... spermies :rofl:

I came across it on one of the US temp charting websites

here is the link to the description:
https://www.tobeparents.com/bsfocusjuly2005.pdf

and here to the website in UK that sells them
https://www.babymad.com/index.php?p...n=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26&vmcchk=1&Itemid=26

Florentinella - thats the same brand microscope i got from Tesco. Looks like I got myself a bargain!!

Are you gonna try it?

Yes, I think i'm going to give it a go, especially at this price - will have a look on Monday at Tescos. If it doesnt tell me anything, not a big loss...

I think this saliva ferning monitoring seems to be more popular in the US...

thanks for letting me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"