Sam, aged 9, is 14st and size 18

valentine75

Proud dad
Reaction score
Saw this article in the sun today and couldnt beleive what i was reading

https://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2007090577,00.html

This is a little snippet of the article

She spends all her £10-a-week pocket money on Galaxy and said: “I’m just not interested in spending my money on DVDs, toys or pretty clothes like other little girls. From the moment I get up to the moment I go to bed I think about Galaxy bars.

This kid needs help and I hate to say it but it's gonna take very drastic meaures

Wouldn't surprise me if action is taken!

Seen this? It was on the news last night the boy has been able to stay at home!

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,254720,00.html

I was sickened when i read that
as Mum looks so proud on the front page!!! :shock:

I'm sorry but there is nobody to blame for that childs weight except mum and dad
They give her £10 a week pocket money and she spends on sweets
easy solution don't giver her so much bloomin money!!!

I hate stuff like this 'cos to me it is another form of abuse/neglet :evil:

Was thinking that myself but i do'nt think stopping her pocket money would be the solution.

There was a progamme on last year with Paul McKenna and he had a woman who was obsessed with all things chocolate and it was getting so bad her health was at risk but paul put under hypnosis and convinced her that chocolate tasted so bad she'd be sick

perhaps this would help

or send her to fat camp

I think its disgusting, Cadburys is much nicer than Galaxy :wink: Only joking!!!

I can't believe these parents are so pathetic, when I was growing up & told No, it meant No & God forbid you if you argued!. We were allowed one small bar of chocolate a week (mini Milky Way usually) & that was it.
These people are very good at blaming everyone else apart from themselves. The mother of Connor blames doctors for not helping :shock: for crying out loud!

well something deff needs to be done
starting with giving her mum a slap!!

I mean she is 8 yrs old which is the age girls start noticeing how they look etc...
I bet the poor little thing is picked on at school and i don't think her being in the national papers is gonna help 1 little bit, it seems to me the entire family need re-educating on eating habits

Children are suffering through parents being ingnorant but surley its not that hard to work out £10 on sweets + no excersise= obese and unhappy child
What the hell is wrong with people :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"