• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Same old story!!!

izzy29

Reaction score
Would you believe i have started to bleed again! Last time was on sat and I went to the hosp on sunday and they told me I have a polyp which is causing the bleeding, also checked for infection, could infection be a cause of bleeding???
This is the soonest it has happened since the previous episode, its usually every saturday but its only been 4 days this time. The hosp told me unless the bleeding or cramping got a lot worse that it would just be the polyp causing it ,but it is still worrying. I was thinking I might take the next 2 days off work to rest, all i did was go to the pram shop today to look as I was supposed to go on sat but couldnt cause i was bleeding then. Maybe Bubs just really doestn liek the pram I am going for!!!

Oh hun, I feel for you. Maybe you should speak to your midwife/doctor about it. If it is a polyp, can they do anything about it? If they checked for infection, did they not give you the results? I would definately take the rest of the week off to rest.

I keep getting spotting, I have had it the whole pregnancy so I'm finally seeing a gynocologist tomorrow. It worries me as I had a miscarriage before this pregnancy and i started with spotting so just got to keep my fingers crossed, like I will for you.

I hope it subsides and you get some answers. Thinking of you :hug:

thanks! No, they took a swab and were sending it off, said I wouldnt hear anything if all was ok, I hate that policy! What if the lose if, then you wont hear either, I think they are better letting you know either way.
I dont like bothering people and if I am worrying about nothing, which they will prob say I am. I think I have felt bubs move, and i will try out the doppler as soon as I get home to make sure I can find a heartbeat. The bleeding seems to be stopping so hopefully there is no more, it does make me feel anxious. Lauriech, have they not told you yet why you have been spotting? How often is it happening for you?

Hi hunn :hugs:,

2 days off and resting sounds like a good idea but also id be pushing mw and consultant to get some definate answers, tell them you cant keep going on throught this pregnany worrying every 5 mins and its causing you too much stress and whilst you have taken a few days off this time you cant keep doing that. push them for answers hunn.

Hope you get some resolve

:hug:

it must be so frustrating for you Izzy!! x

its is, begin rellax, thought I had until at least saturday til it started again, and then it starts to take me by surprise now!! and its not a nice surprise, I am so sick of it

I agree, you must push your MW or doc. I am the worlds worst for going to the doctor etc. I hate to bother people too and seemingly, all MW's seem to tell you is to rest and you'll be fine...but...what if there is a problem?

My spotting started around 8 weeks and has carried on until now and I'm 22 weeks. I cr*pped myself when I was 8 weeks and got booked straight in for an early scan which was great but seeing as I bought a doppler and have been able to feel the baby moving for sometime now, I decided to 'sit it out' (for 16 weeks I hear you say!!!). Well...I had my 20 week scan and saw the midwife after and ran through a few things with her (this is the midwife who I love, she's brill, at the birthing centre I will be giving birth in). I mentioned the spotting and she looked really worried and said she wanted me booked in to see a gyno ASAP...great I thought!

So...Im going tomorrow. Apparently they'll be doing an internal....I'm dreading it in case there is something wrong. I'm on of these, if I don't know, I can't worry...and I'm going on my own as OH is at work :(

Anyway, I don't know anymore at the moment so I'll update you tomorrow. Sorry for taking over your thread :hugs: let me know how you get on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"