samsar conceive plus

aread

Reaction score
hi has anyone tried this instead of preseed and got BFP.

i have a tube of this already, available in boots but after a BFN i am thinking of switching to preseed.

Hi there-I've got both but prefer pre-seed & used it this cycle. Am due to test in about a week so will keep you posted on whether it works!

x

I think conceive plus is quite new so ppl with a bfp while using would be in a different section on forum (as TTCers for siblings wouldn't have known the product yet).
We used Preseed with our #1 and it worked (well maybe it was the preseed maybe it wasn't) but had my bfp the first cycle we started using it. This time though I bought conceive plus as it was available at boots so it saved on having to order the preseed online etc; and I like it better than preseed tbh. Saying that back then they only had the single doses (not the tube version) which contained way too much imo so seemed like we were just wasting it. Gd luck and loads of baby dust :)

iv got both but havent really used them much, going to try concieve plus this month though, its easier to explain to oh than preseed lol xx

I am going to be getting a tube of this when we start TTC in the New Year. I think it sounds a lot less fiddly than Pre-Seed, is easier to get hold of and from the things I have read about it after doing a Google search feels more natural.

I would say 100% use it! I was trying for 6 months with Preseed and Zestica, only had chemicals with Preseed. I got pregnant my first month of using Conceive Plus. I would highly recommend it to everyone! I know i'm not the only one that's had success with this, ladies have been sending me PMs with their bfp after using it.
Best of luck hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->