~San Francisco Meet April 19 ~

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
I figured I would make a post about this planned meet since some people expressed intrest in the last meet we had but could not make it.

We are planning another meet April 19 in honer of Miel, Holldoll and my birthday month. :rofl:

Anyone who is free to come to San Francisco that day is more than welcomed to attend.

So far the list is:

Miel
Holldoll
Suz

Maybe Burtonbaby and her LO (who will be here by then ;))

and my husband ! :) he is so shit scare to meet you girls ! since you know all about BD sessions!
i think it's funny!

by the way holldoll he used to have some snake as well:) but i am very scare of them! so he has aquarium instead and bonsai has hobbies now:)

by the way holldoll he used to have some snake as well:) but i am very scare of them! so he has aquarium instead and bonsai has hobbies now:)

Tell him not to worry, we won't mention sex or his penis. :laugh2:

I have a salt water tank. Did he go to the garden show last weekend? The bonsai exhibit was REALLY cool! They had a 60 year old redwood!

we used to have a big salt aquarium but when we move in the new house we switch to fresh water (cost less money) with fresh shrimps and stuffs .
no we did not get to the garden show this year to busy:( at the shop ! but if you have picture of it bring them over :)
i hope the weather will be nice we can enjoy the garden we did some clean up ! DH update our blog with some new picture too! go check it out!

Im looking forward to it Girls!!!!!!!

Your yard looks great! I love the boxes on your railing. I'm gonna show that picture to DH. I want some like that. Did you make them or were they there?

We bought them and attach them after ( we get a lots of salad from them that we planted with seed...)
I can't wait until all my roses will bloom:) too!!!

ladies ,
should we have a birthday cake on the 19 ? for the 3 of us?

for sure! if you want ...no pressure so :)

I can do that. I'll write it down, but my brain is gone so I just need a reminder a few says before. I don't bake though, so it will be from a bakery, a very yummy one, though!

sound perfect to me :) i will make sure to pm you before you come ....you know in case your forget the cake or something ...:)

well you found my potatoes/links gratin so appealing on picture i will make you one for the 19 th!!! yummy!!!

and a herbes de provences roasted chicken !!!

:wohoo: What can I bring...... I can make a tomato, cucumber, herb salad and bring some bread and cheese if you would like. :headspin:

mmmmm. . . that all sounds really yummy! You are making me hungry!

I love cheese ... Yes suz if you to take care of that :) we should be all set then:) I can't wait:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->