Santa's Grotto???

The Shopkins lil secret things are reduced in Argos at the moment

I quite like looking around Smyth's for toys. Mainly because we dont have one locally, so it's a bit of a novelty when we go to our nearest city that has one. I went into toymaster this morning and was surprised how much stuff they had. Quite a bit was reduced too.

I mainly buy toys from Argos, Amazon or Sainsbury's toy sale!

The entertainer is fab for toys too. I live in a town that has nothing and I don't drive so most of my shopping is online.

I kind of miss toys r us now as it was so huge. I hardly bought anything though as it was always more expensive than online.

My gifts this year will be from
Argos, Home Bargains , Smyths and the entertainer . They usually have done great buys on offer .

I always thought toys r us was expensive although it’s a shame it’s gone will miss the advert !

Thanks for the heads up on the Shokins sets Wild !

Ds3 has been going on and on since last year that what he wants this year is a ps4. I kind of want to buy it now and a few games I've seen because my luck is it'll go out of stock from November onwards but I'm also paranoid he'll decide as soon as I do that actually he'd prefer something else, because even though he's desperate for it, he isn't a big gamer. But how can I not get the one thing he's been asking for for the last 8 months and counting?

Can’t believe the grotto is still not open! It’s officially 4 months until Christmas Day ladies!! I haven’t bought much at all tho although I do want to get something extra special for my stepmother this year as my stepbrother has just taken his own life �� so we’re not having a great summer xx

Can’t believe the grotto is still not open! It’s officially 4 months until Christmas Day ladies!! I haven’t bought much at all tho although I do want to get something extra special for my stepmother this year as my stepbrother has just taken his own life �� so we’re not having a great summer xx

I'm so incredibly sorry to hear that. My dad took his life 3 years ago, so if you want to chat I'm here

Oh that is so sad. Hopefully you manage to find something extra special for her :-(

I just asked my OH when we can put the Christmas tree up this year 😂😂 he told me to stop being silly. How rude!!

I daren't ask about putting the tree up before mid November, I think DH might actually divorce me :haha:

I think mine would as well. December 1st is the earliest :laugh2:

That's awful, so sorry xxx

Oh that’s truly awful, sorry for your loss, Hope you find something really special x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->