Sarah's 'My kid wants everything from overseas during a pandemic' Christmas Journal.

sequeena

Winging it.
Reaction score
Yep. Everything Thomas wants is very expensive and from overseas. This is going to be fun! Especially as he still fully believes in Santa and has already told me it doesn't matter about the virus Santa can go to Japan in one night and bring him what he wants. Oh man :wacko:

I've never done a Christmas journal before and I probably won't be very good at it. I'll fill in the necessary bits later.

It's mainly things like these tomica cars that I can get in the uk (though the really nice ones he wants i will have to get abroad). Theyre hotwheels size or smaller. I got him a pikachu one that cost me £10 and its smaller than a hotwheels car :sad2:

Japanese trains, sirenhead, Trevor Henderson monsters in general, other stuff I've forgotten! Screenshot_20201018-111633_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Oh man I suck at this. Well, not much has gone on. Added a few bits.

Also decided he will have a main present this year. We're going to get him the Mario kart live (Mario) for his switch.

Struggling to plan and enjoy tbh just feel so shit about everything.

This year will be even harder as the mail is much slower it seems and so many more will order online this christmas due to the pandemic.

Oh DD1 just seems to want these Funko Pop Figures that are discontinued !

I managed to get two off Amazon ! One got delivered today and one is coming from America! I did get good prices on them so I’m happy !

Is he specific to the brand Tomica? As work sells a lot of die cast vehicles, I can always pick some up?

I feel you! This year is so hard. We usually drive to New York or Michigan in the fall and I do lots of shopping there for the kids. I feel like they are going to be disappointed this year. I'm sure Thomas will have lots of fun with the Mario Kart! That's a great gift!

Oh my goodness I suck!! November has been tough - our home was broken into by someone who escaped the local mental health ward (I was the one who found him in the house) and then sean got covid and we've only just finished isolation.

Smartie thank you so much for the offer. We're ok now for cars thanks but yes he's all about tomica this year! I've got a lot off ebay so I feel better about it now.

I'm bidding on a few other tomica bits (play mats and a really cool carry case that turns into an airport) but I'm nearly done. We decided not to go with Mario kart live and got him Mario party and animal crossing for the switch instead. He really wants animal crossing so I know he will be so excited.

My nanna I decided on a framed school photo, shortbread and a Christmas sun catcher thomas will paint.

My aunt will probably have a candle, some kind of chocolate and a sun catcher from Thomas.

I'm really not worrying about it, I just want us to be healthy and sean will probably be working Christmas day anyway.

Oh no! I hope Sean is better now and you are all ok. How scary finding someone in your home!

It sounds like you've all had a really rough time recently :(

Wishing you a peaceful Christmas. Sounds a rough time x

Yikes! How scary! Hopefully things start getting better for you.

Oh my goodness how scary, I hope you have a nice and calm December

Happy New Year ❤️ Hoping 2021 will be a better year ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"