• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Sask anyone???

trinitydm

Ella's momma
Reaction score
Just trying to find anyone from Sask or even better, Regina, to chat with...lol

:muaha:

Hey I'm close to Regina! I'm in Yorkton! :D

So pinkmac....how far along are you??? You must be pretty excited!!

I'm 32weeks and 3 days along! SUPER excited although the closer it gets the more nervous I become! LOL
How long have you been TTC for? Hopefully your BFP will come soon!!

32 weeks & 3 days...I can't even imagine! lol....Did you find out what you are having??
This is actually our first "real" cycle of TTC. I went off the pill in Sept and we've just started paying attention to OV days, etc...pretty pumped about the hole thing though! I just hope it doesn't take more than a year to get pregnant. How about you...how long did you try for?

(Have you always lived in Yorkton? If so, what's your age? The only reason I ask is that my cousins lived there for a few years...)

Hey :)
Nope we decided not to find out the sex! We really just want that surprise at the end of the hard labour!
We actually weren't trying! I was on the pill and it happened! I would have liked to maybe wait a few years longer as I still feel really young (O'm 24, OH is 28 so he's ready) but I really would have liked to be abit more financially stable if you know wht I mean!!
Hopefully it doesn't take you guys long to get pregnant!! Fingers crossed it will happen soon for you!!
We actually just moved to Yorkton Dec 1st from Ontario as my OH got a job here in town, and of course with a baby on the way we needed something a bit more stable! We were both still in college when we found out! So luckily he got a job offer and was able to "job out" and still get his diploma!

That's awesome that you guys haven't found out what you're having! My best friend didn't find out what they were having....and when that little girl came out they were so happy. She said she wouldn't change what she did it all..It kept it exciting. Me, I don't have that much patience! lol... I'll be finding out as soon as I can!
I hope you guys like Yorkton! I've only been there a few times,but I think it's just the right size of town...not too big and not too small.
Thanks for the well wishes! I'll be testing on valentines day, unless the :witch: shows up on the 13th, so I'm hoping it will be an extra special day!

Yeah.. Saskatchewan stole my buddy.....

:cry:

Oh we definitely wouldn't do it any other way! Both my OH and I have REALLY bad patience and I am surprised with the amount of scans we've had we haven't cracked and found out! Both our parents don't want to know and we know if we found out we wouldn't be able to keep it a secret!
Yah Yorkton to us is the perfect size! I think it's at about 18.000 now! We could use with a bit more shopping here but at least Regina is only like 2 hours (at the most with OH driving LOL) so we go to the big city to do any major shopping! Are you in Regina?!
Oooooo testing on Valentines day! That would be SUCH an amazing gift to have a BFP that day!! I'll be waiting to hear what the test has to say (unless witch comes before then!) I get soooo excited when people test LOL I'm a nerd that way LOL

LOL and yes Natalie Saskatchewan stole me but I THINK you will survive although somedays I know me moving away is the reason you can't get out of bed or make it to work, just so severely depressed with me gone :rofl:

I live in Kamsack!!! So glad to see a few fellow stubble jumpers on this site. I am currently trying to conceive baby #3 and am cd18. We have 2 other kidlits dd#1 is 3 1/2 and dd#2 has just turned 2. We are super excited to be trying again. Hubby would like a boy but I'll take what ever comes our way.

Hope to be hearing from you soon.

I'm from south of Saskatoon! Good to see some flatlanders on here!

Hi Oz!! Welcome!!!
We're from an hour south!
You should come into the BnB Lounge Area, and find the "Canadian Moms and Moms To Be" Group! Come on in and post :D We need more Saskatchewan girls in there!!! :D

Yahoo for another sask girl!! Are you WTT? TTC? Pregnant? Other?

:yipee: come on over to the Canadian group! Like Stiina said we could use some more sask. girls in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"