xxmyheartxx

momma of 6
Reaction score
I seem to be having progression, not had tests like this since started testing,

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 107
That's looking like good progression. Fingers crossed for your positive very soon x

Todays test

Attachments

• DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_0014.jpg
    DSC_0014.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 51
It seems to be getting there. I remember with the blue handle tests it took a while to go positive.

Hopefully in the next day or 2, i dont seem to get good results early evening, i might try again at 4 xxx

Thanks hun, i think im going to keep using the 2 different ov tests as well lol xx

Sounds like a plan! My green handle ones we're one step and they seemed really good. If I don't get a bfp this cycle will fed use them again.

Happy poas 😊 x

Still no positive :growlmad: green handled tests are sun,mon,tues, blue handle are mon and tues, could sun of being positive??

Attachments

• DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0026.jpg
    DSC_0026.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 27
I'd keep testing for a few more days just to be on the safe side, as I found I wouldn't see much progression and then bam there would be a dark opk, which would turn positive fairly soon after that. Hang in there xx

I have plenty of tests and im a proper poas lol, im aiming for your lines ha xxx

So, not positive today and im sure they are lighter as well, on sunday i tested again later afternoon and it was still as dark as the test in the picture and normally my lines are faint again by then, so i dont know whether to say thats positive on sunday or my body has geared up to ov and has decided not to:shrug:
Blue handle tests are mon,tues and today
Sorry for the essay :flower:

Attachments

• DSC_0034.jpg
    DSC_0034.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_0036.jpg
    DSC_0036.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 24
Sunday's does actually look positive. Maybe that's when you had your surge?

How long are your cycles usually and what cycle day are you on today? xx

Ive not had a cycle since stopping bc in june, and had 3 shots of depo last year, plus pcos, i really dont know, i just keep testing daily lol, ive held up sundays test line against mondays control and i swear its the same shade.. Whys it so hard?? Xx

:hugs: I wish I could say

I totally sympathise as the last time I had af was April

Really hope it hurries up for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back