• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Saturday TV

Layla

Reaction score
I missed the 2 things i really wanted to watch..

Who won Dancing on Ice?

Does anyone know who won the euro song thing on BBC1? Was it Justin?

Thanks

xx

Oh i wondered who won dancing on ice, and that gay group won eurovision scoch or something like that.
I

ahh, i wanted Justin to get it, oh well, never mind! we always lose anyway lol

xx

Kyran Bracken won the Dancing on Ice, it was a shame for Claire though, she was brilliant.

yay! I wanted him to win, he was ace!

Where did Duncan come, please tell me he was last, i cant stand him!

xx

He was last, it was only Kyran & Claire who got to do the Bolero.

Kyran was really good, can't wait to see him on the tour.

The dancing on ice champion of champions is on next sat so you can watch him in action with last years top three ...

Gaynor
Bonnie
Stephan

Against the three from this year so YAY .... Im a right saddo lol
xxx

I was soooo glad that Kyran won!! He was my fave. I was so pissed off though coz i was chatting with oh and i missed the first part of the programme .. remembered to watch the last bit though where they said who won so that was ok.

So you didnt hear the trvisty of the eurovision results!

Well firstly they knocked it down to four, (two groups of two) and one from each group was going to be in the final two. Justin Hawkins was with Scoch, and when they said scoch, without a word he just stormed off!

Then when announcing the winner from Cindy or Scooch Terry said and the winner is . . . . .
then Fern said Scooch at the same time as Terry said Cindy! So everyone looked confused and Terry had to appologise and say sorry the winner is Scooch! It was all a bit of a fiasco!

ha ha! sounds funny, i can well belive Justin stormed off too lol

I didnt see any of teh other bands, all i knew is that Justin was in it, i dont even know what he sang.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"