Saw HB at 12 wk scan After 2 Previous MC's

KatherineA

Reaction score
Hi All

Dont know if anyone can relate to this but I had my first ever booking appointment yesterday along with the 12 week scan.

I have never made it to this stage as I have miscarried before the dating scan. I always got the letter from the hospital with the appointment, but never got to the appointment.

Well, yesterday was different. I actually started to feel relief as soon as I walked through the doors of the maternity hospital and a huge relief when I saw the baby and the HB on the ultrasound screen.

As you can see from the siggy, mine was an assisted pregnancy. At times I really felt like giving up but am so glad I continued and got to this stage.

Congratulations xxx it's such a relief isn't it

Congratulations hun! I had a miscarriage back in May which wasn't diagnosed until the 12 weeks scan then had a miscarriage in October as well. I fell pregnant straight after that miscarriage. I saw the heartbeat at 7w 4d and 10w 2d and have my 12 week scan next week at 13w 2d can't wait to see the heartbeat again! Someone from work is giving me a Doppler tomorrow can't wait to hear the heartbeat!

Aww that's fab need hun. It's such a relief isn't it when finally make it to that appointment and see baby x

Congratulations!! Must be such a relief! Xx

Aw congrats hun :)
So glad you have a sticky bean

Congrats Katherine :happydance:

I can't imagine what your journey has been like - and I'm sorry to hear about your losses - so lovely to hear that you've had a great scan!

congratulations! So sorry to hear of your previous losses but how amazing to see your rainbow on the scan x

Thanks everyone for your lovely messages. It makes the pregnancy seem more "real" once you see it on the scan. I have spent the last three months not being able to get excited about it. Now, since Friday, its all really starting to sink in

Congratulations!! How exciting for you and your husband!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->