Saw midwife today-good and bad!!!

bex

Our little princess
Reaction score
Had my appointment this afternoon. After my pre eclampsia scare last week i was pleased to be told that my blood pressure and urine were both fine. Still measuring bigger but midwife wasn't concerned, so that was all good.

Then came the bad news :hissy::hissy::hissy:

She thinks my LO is still breech :cry:. I just managed to hold back the tears but i'm so upset as i want a home birth.

Anyway, got a presentation scan booked for thursday morning at 8:45am. My midwife is really hoping that she is wrong and so am i. But if baby is breech i have to go to see a consultant straight after to discuss my options.

So please, please, please keep everything crossed for me as the thought of having a section or baby turned fill me with dread.

Would rather give birth with no pain relief!!

good luck sweetheart.... hopefully you'll get some good news on thurs. try to bear in mind the end product will still be the same. baby's coming home with you at the end of the day. xxx

good luck for Thursday! hopefully your LO isn't breech, but if it is, that they turn in time x

Probably easy for me to say but there's still time.

Good luck for Thursday hon x x

Good luck hun - remember Anne-Marie - her little Mia turned right at the last second. Maybe it will work for you!!:hug:

Good luck hunni :) got everything crossed for you :) XxxX

Oh Bex - why cant it be straight forward for one of us!!!???

Fingers crossed sweets xxx

Good luck for your scan - hope your midwife is wrong or that he turns and you get your homebirth. x

Everything anatomically crossable is crossed for you. :hugs:

Hope you get the result you want on Thurs. Didn't your MW get it wrong once already?

Good luck for your scan-hope things turn out ok. x

Toby was breech but turned just before he was born at 36wks....phew.

I will keep my fingers crossed that yours does the same babe:hugs::hugs::hugs:

fingers and toes are crossed for you hun xx

Good Luck hun!! I reallllyy hope your LO turns around... or that the MW is wrong!! :hugs: :hugs:

Good luck hun! I hope baby turns for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->