Had my appointment this afternoon. After my pre eclampsia scare last week i was pleased to be told that my blood pressure and urine were both fine. Still measuring bigger but midwife wasn't concerned, so that was all good. Then came the bad news She thinks my LO is still breech . I just managed to hold back the tears but i'm so upset as i want a home birth. Anyway, got a presentation scan booked for thursday morning at 8:45am. My midwife is really hoping that she is wrong and so am i. But if baby is breech i have to go to see a consultant straight after to discuss my options. So please, please, please keep everything crossed for me as the thought of having a section or baby turned fill me with dread. Would rather give birth with no pain relief!!