Saw my baby today and was the Most AMAZING THING EVER!!!!!

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
Well what can I say i am blown away!!!!

We saw the spine, the skull, the legs, the arms the hands, babys head was underneath my belly button casting a shadow over babys face, and also they couldnt get a good view of the lips as it had its arm over the mouth and also couldnt get a clear reading of the heart cos of the position it was in. so i had to go for a walk.

When i got back she did the heart and sauid it was perfect and had all 4 chambers etc and also the lip was fine and we saw baby slurping at the amniotic fluid it was the cutest thing in the world!

I am so in love with the baby i have not stopped smiling!

didnt get great pics as when she tried to take them the baby shook its head as if it was saying noooooooooooooooo no pics. So there is only one good one!

x

Attachments

• P1000668.jpg
    P1000668.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 73
Yeah so glad it went well :) Now the countdown is on with the wedding !!!!!!!!!!! :)

Well done hon, I was wondering how you got on! Isn't it lush to see them like that? We had ours today too, we have a pink bump! Assuming you're still firmly on team yellow?

i was waiting for you to post, congrats on your scan xx

yay! Congrats!! I LOVED my last scan too, well I've loved all of them but the last one was so cool. It wasn't just a blob anymore! Glad all is well with your LO.

thanks guys!

Yep still on team yellow!

BIG UP TO THE YELLOWS!!!!

and congrats to kathylou!
xxxx

Big up TEAM YELLOW!!!! haha! glad all went well chick! ours is on Friday at 2pm and I cannot wait! Not had a letter of confirmation through so wondering do you need to drink loads like we had to for the 12 week scan?

yea you have to i thought i had a full bladder but i didnt it s cos baby is standing on my bladder basically.
x

Lovely picture - gorgeous baby :cloud9:

QT

Mrsq2b,
Was thinking about you today and really hoping it all went well, So glad that you had as good an experience as I had!! It really is such a fantastic experience. And as someone else said, the next time you see your little one they will be in your arms!!!
Jo xx

GO TEAM YELLOW!!!

:happydance: congrats soo glad everything went well :D I think its a boy hehe. Cant wait to find out ... 19 weeks to go lol xxx

:happydance: congrats soo glad everything went well :D I think its a boy hehe. Cant wait to find out ... 19 weeks to go lol xxx

I swear you thought it was a boy before hahah!x

glad all went well for you today....all i have to do to smile is look at my scan piccie....an instant pick-me-up......

luv & hugs
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"