Saw my baby's heartbeat!!!!!

butterfly929

Reaction score
hi everyone!!!! I am so blessed and happy and soooooo excited! I'm scheduled to have a sonogram Tuesday, but I had a regular visit today and exam with my obgyn, and he said he was going to take a quick look with the sonogram machine, and I was able to see the heartbeat flickering on the screen! It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. Nothing can explain the feeling. I told him I'm scheduled for a sono 5 days from now and he said that's fine. But I get worried bc it's a transvaginal and I heard stories on it not being safe for the baby. I've already had 2 within 9 days. Now this will be 3 within 2 weeks! He didn't take any measurements really and it wasn't a detailed sono, he just wanted to take a look. It was only about 2 minutes not even. The heart rate wasn't measured ...do you think I should wait maybe another week just to space out the sonogram more?

Also, my progesterone was 16.7 2 weeks ago, then went to 12.7, and the. I got it checked yesterday and was 13.4. I told the dr I was concerned bc it dropped and it didn't raise that much within a week from 12.7 to 13.4. He said he doesn't supplement women with progesterone unless their level is under 10. He said my numbers are perfect, but I still get worried. He said he's has women with progesterone levels of 6 and carried perfectly fine. So he does not want to supplement me just yet. I'm going to get another progesterone level tested in 5 days from now. Any thoughts?

I am 7 weeks and had a transvaginal ultrasound yesterday. I thought for sure I'd start bleeding since the tech was kind of rough with the wand but I didn't. I think it is safe or they wouldn't do it. Glad you got to hear your baby's heartbeat! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->