Saw the HEARTBEAT! *joy*

amaryllis

Reaction score
My last pregnancy was a blighted ovum. I never got to see a little one in my womb. Today I had an ultrasound at 7 weeks, 2 days and there was a strong heartbeat, perfect amount of BPM (160), the size was spot on, everything looked normal.

I wept when I saw the heartbeat, I just sat there thanking God and Jesus and being the happiest I have *ever* been in my life.

It's a beautiful sunny spring day, and I am so, so happy. It's been utterly perfect.

Even if things don't work out, I had this day. :D

Congrats thats so exciting for you..

I had a blighted ovum in June and am now 7 weeks and 6 days pregnant have an ultrasound tomorrow hoping to see heartbeat, saw the sac at 4 weeks 5 days and what looked like a tiny little blob starting in it. Hoping that the fact i have awful 24 hour nausea and exhaustion means all is fine.. But am still scared for tomorrow..

Oh hon, I'm going through that. Nausea, illness, can't eat anything. It's dreadful! But I think it's a good indicator that things are progressing all right. All my hopes for you tomorrow! <3 <3 <3

I had a d&c August 6 for blighted ovum..not feeling much for symptoms yet..praying all is ok..bloodwork today and scan within the next few weeks..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->